Jump to content

What newbies are neglected on fiverr? Need suggestion.


zahir33
 Share

Recommended Posts

It has been long time I don't get any order on fiverr.  Everyone say improving your skill. Yes I am trying to improve my skills day by day. But if I don't get any order according to my skill, how can I show my talent. Whatever, my question is; how do I get my first order on Fiverr?  Please give me any suggestions or solutions.

Edited by zahir33
  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • zahir33 changed the title to What newbies are neglected on fiverr? Need suggestion.
19 minutes ago, zahir33 said:

It has been long time I don't get any order on fiverr.  Everyone say improving your skill. Yes I am trying to improve my skills day by day. But if I don't get any order according to my skill, how can I show my talent. Whatever, my question is; how do I get my first order on Fiverr?  Please give me any suggestions or solutions.

This might help: 

I see from your profile that you're a digital marketer. I suggest putting that skill to good use here on Fiverr. 

When it comes to improving your skills, it's not enough to just gain new skills in the niches you want to be in.

You also need skills navigating the Fiverr platform.

That means learning what a good gig thumbnail looks like, how to put together great gig descriptions and so on. Knowing how Fiverr and your buyers work, will help you create better and more competitive gigs. As a marketer, that should be right up your alley to figure out. 

One advice I'd like to give you is to use less text in your gig thumbnails. Less is more. Perhaps you could even include a picture of yourself while smiling? At the moment, you look a bit angry in your profile picture. Having your arms crossed has a perceived value of boredom and being disinterested. Gig thumbnails are all about psychology and making great first impressions.

Best of luck!

 

  • Like 10
  • Up 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You have some quite serious spelling issues in most of your gig descriptions. Those might be affecting your orders/messages if you are offering to write content and do "administrative work perfectly".

  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, uk1000 said:

You have some quite serious spelling issues in most of your gig descriptions. Those might be affecting your orders/messages if you are offering to write content and do "administrative work perfectly".

Please help me to find out my spelling mistakes in the gig description 😪

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here's a few suggestions for things you could check though:

Gig: I will do flawless data entry, web research, copy paste, PDF conversion and typing
In the gig description:
Maybe change "you are in right place."
Maybe change "I know all the formula and technic to do data entry work."

Gig: I will do quality lead generation with prospect list building and linkedin research
In the gig description:
You should change "Massage me for any other question"

Gig: I will be your perfect virtual assistant for all type of administrative work
In the gig description:
You should change "Massage me for more details."

Gig: I will be your social media marketing manager for marketing and management
In the gig description:
Maybe change "Please confirm me before placing an order."
Maybe change "Content creation related to Nish"
Maybe change "design related to Nish"

In the standard package "2 social media account" could be "2 social media accounts"

Gig: I will add or upload products to shopify, woocommerce, amazon store for product listing
In the gig description:
You should change "Please massage me"

Gig: I will do SEO link building, high authority dofollow backlink manually
In the gig description:
You should change "Massage me for more details."

Gig: I will create white hat dofollow backlink SEO link building for google top ranking
In the gig description:
You should change "For more details massage me."
Maybe change "Please confirm me before placing an order."
Maybe change "Ranking proses"
"I have many high DA site in" could be "I have many high DA sites in"

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

@uk1000   It is good of you to make suggestions to the newbie sellers that come here. However, doing such a thorough job of proofreading the seller's gig descriptions could lead to issues when a buyer expects them to have better communication skills than they appear to have in their gig descriptions.

Plus, the OP is a digital marketer, and it seems he should have a decent grasp of the language in which he seeks to do marketing.

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 6
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

However, doing such a thorough job of proofreading the seller's gig descriptions could lead to issues when a buyer expects them to have better communication skills than they appear to have in their gig descriptions

I agree it could lead to issues like that with buyers. Though I didn't list everything I thought might be wrong. And since the OP has gigs where he offers to write things I made most of the suggestions of things that could be changed (eg. "maybe change x/you should change x") rather than mostly saying what I thought they should be changed to (only a few suggestions like "x could be changed to y"). Maybe I shouldn't have suggested replacements for any of them though.

But maybe in future if they have gigs where they write content I'll offer less suggestions and be less specific, and maybe suggest they put the document through a spelling/grammar checker.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fiverr allows proofreaders to work on gig descriptions, but the proofreader is not allowed to do any copyediting. The issue is that the time an SPM asked me to proofread their seller's gig descriptions, that seller was very challenging because they wanted me to rewrite their gig descriptions, not just proofread them. I will not take any work like that again. 

 

However, some sellers have gigs for the sole purpose of proofreading gig descriptions. I cannot imagine they would appreciate it if Fiverr Forum users were to give away the service they offer.  

  • Like 2
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, zahir33 said:

Please help me to find out my spelling mistakes in the gig description 😪

So you could deceive your potential customers that you're capable of delivering work without mistakes, even though that's not the case?

27 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

But maybe in future if they have gigs where they write content I'll offer less suggestions and be less specific, and maybe suggest they put the document through a spelling/grammar checker.

Or suggest that they get an English teacher. I know, not a popular suggestion, but a spelling/grammar checker isn't enough (plus it makes mistakes).

  • Like 5
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have just checked your gigs. I can't seems to think of any use of your services.  Why would anyone need someone for adding product for commerce, copy paste,  or let you create their page, or make posts etc... These sounds like too vague, promising too much, copy pasted random gibberish.

Instead of offering every service focus on one thing improve that gig as much possible. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Newbies neglected on Fiverr? Whenever I search for something I see a lot of newbies promoted as the first choice, people with 1-30 reviews. Whereas people with hundreds or thousands of reviews are pushed back to highlight newcomers. Fiverr gives everyone a chance. Whether you take advantage of it or not... that's on you, not them 🙂

  • Like 3
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, uk1000 said:

Here's a few suggestions for things you could check though:

Gig: I will do flawless data entry, web research, copy paste, PDF conversion and typing
In the gig description:
Maybe change "you are in right place."
Maybe change "I know all the formula and technic to do data entry work."

Gig: I will do quality lead generation with prospect list building and linkedin research
In the gig description:
You should change "Massage me for any other question"

Gig: I will be your perfect virtual assistant for all type of administrative work
In the gig description:
You should change "Massage me for more details."

Gig: I will be your social media marketing manager for marketing and management
In the gig description:
Maybe change "Please confirm me before placing an order."
Maybe change "Content creation related to Nish"
Maybe change "design related to Nish"

In the standard package "2 social media account" could be "2 social media accounts"

Gig: I will add or upload products to shopify, woocommerce, amazon store for product listing
In the gig description:
You should change "Please massage me"

Gig: I will do SEO link building, high authority dofollow backlink manually
In the gig description:
You should change "Massage me for more details."

Gig: I will create white hat dofollow backlink SEO link building for google top ranking
In the gig description:
You should change "For more details massage me."
Maybe change "Please confirm me before placing an order."
Maybe change "Ranking proses"
"I have many high DA site in" could be "I have many high DA sites in"

Thank you dear, thank you very much for correcting my spelling mistake. I am grateful to you ❤️

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...