How can get decent orders ?

naeem6322

Hello, My name is Naeems and I am here to get work about data entry/Copy paste Data searching, Excel working & Typing.
I would love to work for my all valued customers and also looking for cooperation and guidance from professionals regarding how to get orders here.

Advance thanks for support & guidance

Regards
naeems

Hello, My name is Naeems and I am here to get work about data entry/Copy paste Data searching, Excel working & Typing.

I would love to work for my all valued customers and also looking for cooperation and guidance from professionals regarding how to get orders here.

Advance thanks for support & guidance

Regards

naeems

how to get orders here.

It takes time and effort to build a Fiverr business.

There is no shortcut!

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! to start building your business.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

For new sellers the top ten best popular gigs on Fiverr

Would you please contribute your replies?

top ten best popular gigs

How is that going to work if new sellers have zero skills to perform service of those top ten best popular GIGs?

please contribute your replies?

Be born, learn, study, eat healthily, exercise, gain skills, develop a list of your services, do the research what you can do that can be delivered online, join Fiverr, create GIGs, work on your social media presence, and get clients and orders. If that fails, then repeat: learn, study, eat healthily, exercise, gain new skills.

• Like 8

How is that going to work if new sellers have zero skills to perform service of those top ten best popular GIGs?

Be born, learn, study, eat healthily, exercise, gain skills, develop a list of your services, do the research what you can do that can be delivered online, join Fiverr, create GIGs, work on your social media presence, and get clients and orders. If that fails, then repeat: learn, study, eat healthily, exercise, gain new skills.

She tell you best you can get.

• Like 1

Thank you @marinapomorac

Would you please contribute your replies?

The ones you can do really well (as in, services that are so useful that someone is willing to give you their hard earned money to do them) and that at least some people actually need.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
16 minutes ago, naeem6322 said:

Discuss some simple and useful ways that are possible.

There is no simple or useful ways, there is only ONE way to do so: get more orders and complete them with better rating and at some point your ratio will go over 90%. 

• Like 6
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, naeem6322 said:

What to do in such a situation when you can't send buyers request when your rating is low?

I visited your profile and saw your 1-star review. The worst part of it is you never responded to that review. You should always respond to reviews so that you can explain how you addressed that buyer's concern.

Since you didn't respond, buyers visiting your site will only see that negative review: "Rip off!!! Only did 10% of the work !!! I demand a refund !!! Awful experience!!!!"

No one will know your side of the story. You could try to address your buyer concerns in your bio, but it will still be difficult for you to convince buyers to trust you and use your services.

• Like 4
  • Up 3

I am very grateful to you for checking my profile and looking at all the details. You also read all the feedback very carefully. You are right that I did not share my point of view ...

I shared all the details with Fiverr's support team during this order, but in the end, the order was canceled and a warning was received, and my positive rating dropped.

By incorporating all of this into my learning process, I want to know the step-by-step points that I can adopt to do better in the future, because this forum is also an opportunity to learn with the best income.

I look forward to your guidelines۔

• Like 3

On 7/6/2022 at 1:03 AM, naeem6322 said:

What to do in such a situation when you can't send buyers request when your rating is low?

hey there,

before you follow any of these suggestions, please be aware the road ahead is tough. there is no guarantee it will be worth it in the end. But there is no reason not to try --

1. read the TOS and do not make another mistake. that will likely get you permanently banned.

2. calculate how many reviews you need exactly -- as far as I know, you only need an overall rating of 4 stars to apply for buyer requests.

3. forget buyer requests -- you don't have the access. And new users rarely see them anyway. there is no point to it. 

4. create new gigs -- Fiverr's matchmaking system works on machine learning. there is a good chance the AI will test new gigs, i.e., serve it before different buyer demographics. it's okay to delete or pause the under-performing gigs to create new ones. but give them each a month before you disqualify any. and don't delete the gig with the negative review.

5. niche down -- target niches with few or zero gigs. if you can create a gig that exactly matches what a buyer is looking for, there is a good chance they will take the risk. for example -- instead of a winning product, offer something like winning fitness products for kids.

6. portfolio or success stories -- there are so many websites that will host your portfolio for free. Fiverr allows some URLs that you can share on the platform. even if your gigs do not pick up, this will continue to help you in the long run.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

• 6 months later...

I have a query to all my respected community members that how a new seller can get decent orders when the buyers request is finished ?

I would request you all to share the step-by-step points keeping in mind your previous practices, it would be great.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, naeem6322 said:

how a new seller can get decent orders when the buyers request is finished ?

You can earn decent orders the same way us experienced sellers earned our many orders --  by being a great seller who offers a service your target customers need. This will require time, talent, lots of research and experimentation, and mindset that avoids complaining over hard, monotonous, time-intensive strategies and effort. If you are here for easy orders and success, that is not likely to happen.

6 minutes ago, naeem6322 said:

I would request you all to share the step-by-step points keeping in mind your previous practices, it would be great.

I already told you what you need to do. Now YOU need to go do it. Get busy. You have weeks of work waiting to be done. Good luck!

• Like 8