iamattique

Hello Everybody!

This post is about the tab "Repeat Buyer" tab. Fortunately, I have only two buyer for last 60 days who are buying my services repeatedly, 4 times to be exact.

I believe this is a great feature which tells about the authenticity and accuracy of your services. Buyers would often rely on this score and assess the seller expertise.

Unfortunately, I don't have much of buyers for the last 60 days as I wasn't working and saying NO to most of the projects. But, still I got 100% Repeat Buyers. 

Tell me yours and also share how much effective is this in your case.

Thank youimage.thumb.png.1e9236a142cb1e9124471492b565a406.png 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@iamattique

In my opinion, my score is much better than yours. Your score looks amazing, but with only 2 buyers in the last 60 days, it is not a great selling period for you.

I had 18 repeat buyers and also several new buyers.

Most of my buyers come back to me after their first order because of the good service, reasonable prices, on-time delivery, good communication, and the good quality that I deliver.

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/8/2022 at 1:04 PM, filipdevaere said:

In my opinion, my score is much better than yours. Your score looks amazing, but with only 2 buyers in the last 60 days, it is not a great selling period for you.

I agree, 200%. Your's is far better than mine. That's why I asked about the tips.

On 8/8/2022 at 1:04 PM, filipdevaere said:

reasonable prices

About this, I do have set up prices that I feel is according to hours I spend. However, my competitors are offering these on lower prices. Might be that is the reason I don't get newer clients. About quality I don't comprise on it and all the buyers seems very satisfied from my delivery.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1