Will it violate fiverr term and condition? plz answer

tousifakrams

Question

I provide a service to my client where client has to pay to other services (website)  can i say my client to pay them directly or should i ask them to pay me on fiverr?

If i will tell them to pay to direct services provider and pay me only for my own charges. Will it violate fiverr term and condition?

• Like 10

7 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, tousifakrams said:

I provide a service to my client where client has to pay to other services (website)  can i say my client to pay them directly or should i ask them to pay me on fiverr?

If i will tell them to pay to direct services provider and pay me only for my own charges. Will it violate fiverr term and condition?

If some third party service has to be paid for in order to complete the gig, you need to figure this out before you get started. Will you add the cost of those services to the price your buyer has to pay, or will the buyer log in and pay for everything themselves? 

Both should be ok. 

I always prefer to just have the client pay for any third-party services if needed, and then provide me with a login to make use of it. 

The important thing is that you agree on this before you start your order. 

• Like 11

On 7/5/2022 at 4:02 AM, smashradio said:

If some third party service has to be paid for in order to complete the gig, you need to figure this out before you get started. Will you add the cost of those services to the price your buyer has to pay, or will the buyer log in and pay for everything themselves? 

Both should be ok. 

I always prefer to just have the client pay for any third-party services if needed, and then provide me with a login to make use of it. 

The important thing is that you agree on this before you start your order. 

Thank you so much for the response, i asked the same question to fiverr support, but their answer was totally different. now i' confuse what to do or not

Screenshot 2022-07-12 114128.jpg

• Like 6

6 hours ago, tousifakrams said:

Thank you so much for the response, i asked the same question to fiverr support, but their answer was totally different. now i' confuse what to do or not

Screenshot 2022-07-12 114128.jpg

Perhaps they misunderstood. Or you did. Or I did. Lol. 

Let's say I'm making a website for a customer. I would prefer that they just sent me the licence key to the plugin I would be using, instead of me charging them for it and then putting up my own credit card on an account. That could lead to trouble later on. 

But if support says we can't do so, I guess we can't. Better listen to them. 😉 

I rarely face this challenge. But if you charge the client for purchases you have to make, remember that Fiverr takes 20%, so you need to add that on top of the total cost. 

To conclude: if support says something, we listen. No matter what anyone says on the forum. 😄 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Can you please answer me this?

I want the solution from you, Thank you in advance.

I use third party service to provide needs. Can i send them affiliate link to the buyer before placing the order? The affiliate link is relevant to the services what i provide them. Can i send them affiliate in chat and guide them how to do everything from scratch.

• Like 4