Gig lost it's rank

ra_riyad

Hi,

I am level 2 seller with 116 review and out of this 114 is 5 star. On my only gig I have on average 3000 impression per day. 

But from last 50 days its just gone.Now daily impression is only 15 to 20 per day. So I don't get any new order or knock from client.

Please suggest me what to do? Who have already faced this kind of problems.

• Like 6
  • Confused 2

On 2/5/2022 at 5:19 PM, jussef_studio said:

Just keep working on your gig deliver at time do a great job and You will have the promotion feature back

still doing.  if not getting any new order then how? 

• Like 3

Rank doesn't work like that. You don't have fixed spots in search results. The algorithm will move you around based on a number of factors, like sales, relevancy, buyer satisfaction, reviews, response rate/time and completion rates. 

Because of that, your placement will vary with your performance. If you perform badly on the platform, Fiverr will not show your gigs to as many buyers. 

You have two separate ranking systems working together: your gig ranking and your profile ranking. So even though you make a new gig, your entire profile will suffer if you don't do a good job of completing orders to specs and making buyers happy.

• Like 5

My conclusion is that Fiverr has decided that you are not selling enough. I also noticed that your price is very low. 
If Fiverr cannot earn enough money from you, then they guide buyers to other sellers. Fiverr is not a charity; they only run this business to earn money. This is the hard reality, unfortunately not many people understand this.

• Like 6