Fiverr Gig

designcity32

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, designcity32 said:

Any samples can be given please?

No! There are no samples, or templates. YOU need to spend the time necessary to write your own personal responses to each buyer request. Only YOU know how YOU can appeal to each buyer. There are no easy shortcuts. If you want to win an order from BR, write a personalized response that is better than the other dozens of sellers competing for that buyer's same job.

• Like 7
  • Up 3

49 minutes ago, alifshah01 said:

Template:
Hello Sir, I would love to have the opportunity to help you achieve your goals., I can do(job) and I’ll provide unlimited revisions, I can do it Professionally, I guaranteed you will be glad to see my amazing work. You can trust me and please read my reviews to calm any worries. Don’t hesitate to contact me using the “contact me” button and let’s discus

Horrible template. Just a bunch of words not supported by anything. 
Why do you have to say you’ll do it professionally? That’s kind of expected as bare minimum. You can not guarantee that client will be pleased to see your work because everyone has different expectations even if the work is top notch.

”you can trust me” wow just that phrase alone would make me run away as fast as I can. 
Overall looks like just another copy paste and doesn’t give any information as to what you will provide and how you can make this project work. 

• Like 4

On 6/22/2022 at 5:08 AM, filipdevaere said:

No, a bad example: never offer unlimited revisions.

This gig ranked on 1st page. it offers unlimited revision people are loving it. I have no idea fiverr also said that don't offer unlimited revision but they ranked such gig that offer unlimited revision. 

unlimited_revision_gig_1st_page.png

On 6/22/2022 at 5:12 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

Horrible template.

designcity32 ask for an template he will customize it. but I think these four line are useful 

• read thoroughly what the client's needs narrow down your expertise and client's demand to make happened by you
  • include what extra you will dedicate to him
  • keep it in mind: client knows only 30%, you know 70%. Thus, you are liable to understand the fact.
  • Use call to action words, at last, eg: Don’t hesitate to contact me using the “contact me” button and let’s discuss
Edited by alifshah01
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, alifshah01 said:

This gig ranked on 1st page. it offers unlimited revision people are loving it.

First of all, please remove a screenshot with a seller’s name

Secondly, 32 reviews is nothing 

third, having unlimited revisions there have nothing to do with ranking. Most likely seller can perform well and deliver great work, that why fiverr was showing him higher. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you click on the "logo design" subcategory and click "recommended" sort, there's actually about 246,144 gigs there.

What you could do is have logo gigs for things where there is less competition. Maybe a couple of your gigs already do that, but you could create a couple more gigs for low competition types of logos, using keywords in the title that have quite low competition (but still where there would be enough interest from buyers).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2022 at 2:20 PM, niazseopro said:

marketing your gigs on social media 

This is 100% false. Off-site incoming traffic does NOT generate impressions and clicks, because impressions and clicks are ONLY generated when someone searches Fiverr's onsite marketplace, and clicks on your gig (if it appears in the search results).

On 7/19/2022 at 6:30 PM, smarjana_82 said:

You should be marketing your gigs on social media

Once again, this is completely false. Please see my previous comment.

• Like 5
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, designcity32 said:

Can orders be received even if fiver's gig impressions and clicks do not come?

Hi @designcity32 - Yes, if you are sharing your gig links, traffic can come directly to your gig and place orders.

Impressions and clicks are only related to activity on the Fiverr platform, so traffic from your gig links won't affect impressions and clicks.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

21 hours ago, designcity32 said:

If you give more gigs on fiver, more buyer requests will come and the chances of orders are more. It's right or wrong?

Hi @designcity32 -  Not quite. I've seen sellers successful with only one or two gigs. I've also seen sellers who have many gigs, but few orders.

If you publish more gigs in different categories, you will have access to more buyer requests because you can look at available buyer requests in each of the different categories. Simply seeing more buyer requests wont' increase the chances of orders. Most of the buyer requests are spam or no good. And you would still have to submit offers to the buyer requests and have those offers accepted for them to turn into orders.

Instead of trying to create more gigs - focus on making sure you're really good at the gigs that you do have. You will perform better in the marketplace if you are good at what you do, and you won't have to depend on buyer requests to get orders.

• Like 5
  • Up 2