First-order canceled, How to improve my account now?

r_f_riyad_

6 hours ago, r_f_riyad_ said:

I got my Fiverr first order 2 days ago. Unfortunately this order became cancelled, because of buyer didn't give me any requirement.

I'm new seller and it was my first order. Now, I don't know how to improve my account?

Please help someone.

I can certainly see how this can be frustrating. 

With a cancellation right away, you likely have a very bad order completion rate at this point, and it can make it very difficult to get any new orders.

Do you have any customers/clients outside of Fiverr? If so, you could bring them over to the platform. This only helps if you have existing clients who are willing to move their business with you to Fiverr, though. Getting a few orders completed in combination with time passing, should fix your order completion rate. 

You had a bad start for sure. This shows how important it is to avoid cancellations, especially in the beginning. You say you got an order two days ago. But you chose to cancel it after just two days? 

In the future, you should try to communicate with your buyer about the requirements for as long as possible. If you still can't get through to the buyer after a week or two, I recommend getting in touch with support. They will usually help you cancel the order without hitting your order completion rate at that point. 

In the meantime, keep working on your gigs, profile and business.

Best of luck! 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 1
  • Up 1

7 hours ago, r_f_riyad_ said:

I got my Fiverr first order 2 days ago. Unfortunately, this order became canceled, because of buyer didn't give me any requirements.

I'm a new seller and it was my first order. Now, I don't know how to improve my account?

Please help someone.

You already posted about this. Why post the same thing twice? 

• Like 7

7 hours ago, r_f_riyad_ said:

I got my Fiverr first order 2 days ago. Unfortunately, this order became canceled, because of buyer didn't give me any requirements.

I'm a new seller and it was my first order. Now, I don't know how to improve my account?

Please help someone.

You can contact member of the Fiverr Support Team about this. When contacted with Fiber Support, your Gig will not have any problems.

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, sadnam_shuvo said:

Congrats....but i am not getting my first order. one month done already without any order. Any suggestions for getting order?

Buyer request is most important as a new seller. YOU CAN BUILD YOUR WORK SAMPLE.

• Like 2