Fiverr Daily Activity

imraan_zaack

Daily first activity in fiverr  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do after login to fiverr everyday ?

• Check GIG analytics
    • Check Order
    • Check message
    • Others

Why would you even need a daily activity? 

My daily activity is to go to the gym and walk at least 10000 steps a day. 

My fiverr “activity” is completing orders. I don’t even come online unless I received an order, a message or a notification. I come online only if I need to do work, deliver orders, answer messages and every once in a while to analyse my stats. That’s it. 

• Like 29

1 minute ago, mariashtelle1 said:

My fiverr “activity” is completing orders. I don’t even come online unless I received an order, a message or a notification. I come online only if I need to do work, deliver orders, answer messages and every once in a while to analyse my stats. That’s it. 

thanks for taking time to reply

• Like 15
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

The first thing I do is click "refresh" on my Promoted Gigs page to see if I'm getting any action. Impressions, clicks, and spend. 

I can't say I log in to Fiverr because I never log out. Do you log out every day? I use my home computer and smartphone to access Fiverr, hope my security isn't compromised. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

I start my day by checking messages, responding to requests and making sure I know what to do for the rest of the day. If I have lots of orders, I'll make a plan for the day while having my morning coffee + a big can of monster. 

After that, I start working on the tasks of the day. I usually do translations/writing in the mornings and voice overs in the afternoon. 

• Like 19

On 7/4/2022 at 9:28 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

if you continue like this  in the new situation, you will have to  give up the hope of getting a job.

• Like 12
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, nazimbhuiya said:

you continue like this  in the new situation, you will have to  give up the hope of getting a job.

What new situation? Did you even check my profile? 🤦‍♀️😂 You obviously don’t know what you are talking about. I don’t just sit and hope of getting new jobs, I’m a successful freelancer with my business online and offline

• Like 15

20 minutes ago, nazimbhuiya said:

If you continue like this  in the new situation, you will have to  give up the hope of getting a job.

If you think this, then you do not know much about  @mariashtelle1. She has done work for Britain's royal family and Fiverr featured her in a logo maker video and one other video I remember.  It appears she is doing quite well on Fiverr, and I am sure she will qualify as a Pro seller if she ever chooses to apply.

• Like 16
  • Up 1

On 7/5/2022 at 9:00 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

What new situation? Did you even check my profile? 🤦‍♀️😂 You obviously don’t know what you are talking about. I don’t just sit and hope of getting new jobs, I’m a successful freelancer with my business online and offline

your fiverr username isn't that obvious for everyone to guess. your forum profile doesn't even mention it. and you were born in 1904? 👀

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, wordsfire said:

and you were born in 1904?

I know I look amazing for my years. 
And just and FYI: when the forum was transferred from and old one to this platform it automatically changed everyone’s dob who was already registered there  to 1904 

8 minutes ago, wordsfire said:

your fiverr username isn't that obvious for everyone to guess.

A blessing and my “no spam amulet” that is also created by a glitch in a system on an old forum, where it was changing my username from Mariashtelle to numbers 1&2 at the end randomly and it kept the number that old forum had at the time of transfer 🤷‍♀️ 

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, nazimbhuiya said:

per day 10 buyer request send 

share your gig on social media 

stay active in fiverr forum

take care of your gig

I am reporting you. Not only you break forum rules by spamming your gig link but you also give incorrect advice that has nothing to do with reality. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1