My promoted gig features is not coming back after level demotion and all gigs are available in last page

Hi everyone 2 months ago i had a very serous injury and my ontime delivery drop to 88 % and because of that i also lost level 2 badge along with promoted gig features now my gig impression down from 7k to 300 hundred i have contact many time fiverr support but they say we are monitoring  your gigs on daily basis once you eligible this will be available soon to you i have 520 positive 5 stars review its been 2 months but still the promoted gig featured is not coming back and all gigs are available in last page from first page can anyone  give your precious feed did you face such situation and how long it take to recover  my all matrics are now 100% complete avg Response time on time delivery and positive rating 5:0 thanks in advance

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, hamzazaman469 said:

Hi everyone 2 months ago i had a very serous injury and my ontime delivery drop to 88 % and because of that i also lost level 2 badge along with promoted gig features now my gig impression down from 7k to 300 hundred i have contact many time fiverr support but they say we are monitoring  your gigs on daily basis once you eligible this will be available soon to you i have 520 positive 5 stars review its been 2 months but still the promoted gig featured is not coming back and all gigs are available in last page from first page can anyone  give your precious feed did you face such situation and how long it take to recover  my all matrics are now 100% complete avg Response time on time delivery and positive rating 5:0 thanks in advance

Access to promoted gigs is based on the quality of your gigs and buyer satisfaction. If you don't meet the requirements at this time, that's just how it is. I'm sorry to hear that your injury caused this, and I hope you're on your way to getting better! 

The best thing you can do to recover from this on Fiverr, is to deliver excellent work and service to your buyers. That means over-delivering, always delivering on time and make sure to communicate clearly with your buyers. If you keep your buyers happy, your buyer satisfaction will rise again. 

If your stats are on 100%, that's great. Keep it that way, and you'll get promoted back up to level 2 at the next evaluation, as long as you don't have any TOS warnings. 

Being level 2 doesn't mean you automatically get access to promoted gigs, though. To get that, you simply need to be excellent. If your buyers are happy, Fiverr is happy. How long it's going to take depends entirely on how many orders you get and what percentage of buyers you have that will leave private feedback to Fiverr. 

• Like 19

On 7/3/2022 at 7:55 PM, smashradio said:

Access to promoted gigs is based on the quality of your gigs and buyer satisfaction. If you don't meet the requirements at this time, that's just how it is. I'm sorry to hear that your injury caused this, and I hope you're on your way to getting better! 

The best thing you can do to recover from this on Fiverr, is to deliver excellent work and service to your buyers. That means over-delivering, always delivering on time and make sure to communicate clearly with your buyers. If you keep your buyers happy, your buyer satisfaction will rise again. 

If your stats are on 100%, that's great. Keep it that way, and you'll get promoted back up to level 2 at the next evaluation, as long as you don't have any TOS warnings. 

Being level 2 doesn't mean you automatically get access to promoted gigs, though. To get that, you simply need to be excellent. If your buyers are happy, Fiverr is happy. How long it's going to take depends entirely on how many orders you get and what percentage of buyers you have that will leave private feedback to Fiverr. 

i agree with this.. it might take upto when your completing order rating reads 90% @hamzazaman469

• Like 11

Hello, first of all I hope you feel better from your injury!

In February, I had COVID-19 and after that I was very down, unfortunately I canceled 2 orders in the same week and from that moment, I lost the Promoted Gigs in my Fiverr Gig that had been the first in searches for years, it had Fiverr's Choice for a while and now despite having more than 400 positive reviews it does not generate even $100 per month, it has no clicks, no views or anything without the Promoted Gigs.

I had the Promoted Gigs after 4 months for a week and then it was gone again, all my ratings are at 100% but now I only have orders from repeat customers. Which I greatly appreciate.

Unfortunately, I went from living on Fiverr to having to look for a new job in my city since unfortunately this situation has represented a lot of loss for me. That has been my experience and since February, I have had no luck with Promoted Gigs, despite having very good reviews, I already feel that nothing is enough.

The technical support tells me that the best in all my orders, but I have practically no orders without the Promoted, which is a nightmare! But hey, I'm sorry I vent here.

I hope in your case, you can get it back soon and have lots of orders here on Fiverr! I know how frustrating it can be, so I hope little by little you will return to normal

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

On 7/3/2022 at 9:55 PM, smashradio said:

Exactly same thing happened with me

• Like 5