how can get more order from buyers ?

10 minutes ago, designhub457 said:

pls Help me to get orders from buyers 

That’s not how business works, you will have to figure out how to sell your services yourself. 

And instead of thinking on how to get more orders you should think on how you can solve buyer’s pain points and why would they hire you instead of other sellers 

• Like 13

Just now, mariashtelle1 said:

That’s not how business works, you will have to figure out how to sell your services yourself. 

And instead of thinking on how to get more orders you should think on how you can solve buyer’s pain points and why would they hire you instead of other sellers 

but i been 2 years on fiver but i only had got only  1 order so do you know the pathway to be success on fiver 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, designhub457 said:

but i been 2 years on fiver but i only had got only  1 order

Because exactly this is a problem 👇

10 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

think on how you can solve buyer’s pain points and why would they hire you instead of other sellers 

2 years is enough time to build the whole business and you had enough time to Polish your gigs and it lions like you didn’t and people are not interested in your gig and how it’s presented 

• Like 11

For one thing, your gig write-up needs work. I see under your gig image that it says the price is $5, yet the write-up says 10 usd. In addition, there are 140,000 other gigs for minimalist design. What are you doing to stand out from them? Plus, if you have been on Fiverr for two years and not sold anything, I doubt that Fiverr is ever placing your gig in the earlier search pages.

One thing you might do is add in large words on your gig image the words "Minimalist Design". When buyers look through the search pages, they do not take time to read the small print under the gig image. You need the big words to tell them  what you are selling.  

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 11

Hi. From my POV:

• Include as many examples as you can in your gallery, in your case any real world examples or a portfolio perhaps. If you have worked for a particular industry, that is better than having a random group of logos or examples.
  • Yes, polish the English in your gig description so it is easier to understand.
  • There are a ton of graphic designers. I put up a buyer's request one time and got at least 300 offers during the following week.... so yeah...you will have to provide something to distinguish yourself. At some point, it is a numbers game.
  • Your Gig has no reviews, which may turn off some buyers. If you have any prior reviews at all that you can mention, include them for now.

I hope this helps.

• Like 9

1. Make sure your profile is complete and up-to-date, and that you have high-quality gig images.

2. Research what other sellers in your category are offering, and make sure your gigs offer something unique and valuable.

3. Use effective keywords in your gig title and description, and participate in relevant forums and groups to market your services.

4. Offer great customer service, respond promptly to inquiries, and go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.

5. Keep up with the latest trends and changes on Fiverr, stay current on best practices, and continue to innovate with your expertise!

• Like 8