Graphic Designing Question. Please help :)

cosminoo

Hello guys. I am kinda new at graphic designing. I always make banners and other stuff with pictures I take from the internet. Did any of you who do graphic desing (banners and other stuff) have any problems with that? Is it ok if I get the pictures that help my edit from the internet ? I edit the pictures I download. I put them on the banner I make just to make it look better if needed. I would like to start selling my work here, It sounds like a very cool way to make some extra money. Thank you very much ! Have a great day ! 🙂

If you are selling to businesses, you will have issues with taking pictures from the Internet without having the proper licensing for the images you use. Always be sure to see if the site you got the image from allows the picture to be used freely. If not, you will have to pay a fee to use it; you don’t want to take pictures from online that aren’t yours and risk the business that buys from you if they get in trouble for using stolen images. So just be safe! Graphic design is a great area of work and is very useful. I wish you the best. 🙂

Reply to @purplebash:"

Thanks a lot 🙂

I will be careful. I think I will design the background too. I want to design logos too but I am not very good at that. I mean I have to work more to deliver a higher quality design. Hope you have a wonderful day 🙂

Wish you well !

Guest celticmoon

And to add to @purplebash’s good advice, there are free image checkers just as there are plagiarism checkers, so people can easily check that the pictures and photos you use aren’t from elsewhere. It is extremely rare that anyone or any business allows the use of their images for the financial benefit of others, so the safest thing to do is just create your own images and photos.

Archived