Region change issue

waqas_graphics1

Hello everyone,

i recently changed my account region to USA by phone number verification.it was successful and region changed to USA in every portion except Reviews...the reviews i provided to sellers still shows my old country region.

so i want to ask will region be changed to updated country in reviews or it don't apply to old reviewsthanks

• Like 7
  • Up 2

8 minutes ago, waqas_graphics1 said:

Hello everyone,

i recently changed my account region to USA by phone number verification.it was successful and region changed to USA in every portion except Reviews...the reviews i provided to sellers still shows my old country region.

so i want to ask will region be changed to updated country in reviews or it don't apply to old reviewsthanks

If it didn't change already, it's probably not going to change. If in doubt, you could reach out to customer support. They might have a more definitive answer for you. 

P.S. Your profile says you're in Pakistan, not the US. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 11
  • Up 2

3 hours ago, smashradio said:

If it didn't change already, it's probably not going to change. If in doubt, you could reach out to customer support. They might have a more definitive answer for you. 

P.S. Your profile says you're in Pakistan, not the US. 

yes.i know its pakistan...i am not talking about this account and i posted here on behalf of someone else and i have pakistan ip fiverr account too.

Hope you understand😊

• Like 7

On 7/3/2022 at 4:30 AM, waqas_graphics1 said:

yes.i know its pakistan...i am not talking about this account and i posted here on behalf of someone else and i have pakistan ip fiverr account too.

Hope you understand😊

So have your friend post their question here.

Not sure why your friend is using one of your multiple accounts to post their question.

• Like 5
  • Up 3