Hello ! didn't find simply info about what/HOW TO do so I will be able to buy/to get payd

teseler

Question

Hello ! If I can please ask that:

I am sorry but I steel didn't find simply info about what/HOW TO do so I will be able to buy/to get payd ( with my paypal), to connect my account to Fiverr or how ever it calles..

I looked a lot in all possible menus... can it be I missed somthing or it dosn't appear at my account ?

Is there is somewere a simple instructions about how to work this process, like "go to 1-->2-->3/.. (& mostly-1 )" , or maybe just a button to press & to start this prossess ?
. Now I want to buy & I am stuck.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Evry title or button I saw that seams to connect with money topics ( like at the profile meniew ect..) brings only info, about learn the payment methods or brings me to statistics about payments.

where is it & how to get it- (how ever u call it)?

Thanks
T.s

Edited by teseler
  • Like 7

2 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, teseler said:

Hello ! If I can please ask that:

I am sorry but I steel didn't find simply info about what/HOW TO do so I will be able to buy/to get payd ( with my paypal), to connect my account to Fiverr or how ever it calles..

I looked a lot in all possible menus... can it be I missed somthing or it dosn't appear at my account ?

Is there is somewere a simple instructions about how to work this process, like "go to 1-->2-->3/.. (& mostly-1 )" , or maybe just a button to press & to start this prossess ?
. Now I want to buy & I am stuck.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Evry title or button I saw that seams to connect with money topics ( like at the profile meniew ect..) brings only info, about learn the payment methods or brings me to statistics about payments.

where is it & how to get it- (how ever u call it)?

Thanks
T.s

image.png.8e8b81d983985f273ef26e9d06c6bba4.png

Go to settings as shown above. 

image.png.36a11f9a5fa560a6a6d799507d25d6e0.png

Click on Payment methods

• Like 6
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello Smashradio

Really thanks for the effort !!!

Yes, even before I asked my question I clicked on: "payments method" (in the profile, as you showed),
But the click brings me to a page where there is nothing to click on (except for the menu that did not come out relevant).
In the center of that page there is a small drawing (of some objects and a flying flower) and the following text:

Payment methods   

No payment methods yet.                                                                                                                          Want to check out in a breeze? Next time you order a Gig, save your payment method.

And these are the side menu options :

Will be very happy if you have an advice what to do

Edited by teseler
  • Like 5