Why the TRS Profile ( impression & clicks ) falling down after the fiverr update the algorithm ?

haroonansari

2 minutes ago, haroonansari said:

I am a Top-rated seller, but I notice that after updating the new algorithm updated the profile are not profitable like before.. Any suggestion to improve ?? 

Being a Top Rated Seller does not guarantee that you'll make a lot of sales. That's up to you. 

If you recently lost visibility and have been seeing a dip in your business, it might be because you received negative feedback from buyers (both reviews and private feedback that only Fiverr can see). 

Remember: angry/unsatisfied buyers are more likely to leave negative feedback. 

Here's one you got recently: 

image.png.d60f8d36908877a3e547b9584ed49011.png

That buyer probably also left negative private feedback to Fiverr. And it might be even worse/negative than the 3-star-rating he left publically. If your buyer satisfaction rate drops, your visibility will do the same. 

This means you should do more to impress your buyers. Under-promise and over-deliver. 

Maybe there's a new competitor on the block, doing a better job than you of marketing their skills? That can also have an effect on your placement in search and your ability to get orders. 

I checked out your profile. 

Here's some tips for improvement: 

• New and professional thumbnails. The ones you're using now are messy, difficult to read, not very attractive and certainly won't work well on mobile. Get rid of the text. Have a professional designer help you or update your own design skills to make more effective thumbnails. 
  • Your gigs might benefit from using a professional gig video. It tends to increase click-through-rates and conversions if done right. Hire a professional to help you with it. Bad videos will only hurt your gigs. 
  • Fix typos in gig descriptions. Having lots of typos (and you do) makes you look unprofessional. Your gig description and profile description should be flawless. Use Grammarly or even better, hire a native proofreader and writer from the US or the UK to help you improve your descriptions. 

Best of luck!

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 5

11 hours ago, haroonansari said:

new algorithm updated the profile are not profitable like before

If Fiverr does make algorithm updates, they are not public. So what you are saying here is just an assumption.

As my esteemed colleague @smashradio told you, it most likely has to do with one or more bad reviews or bad private reviews you have. Fiverr cares about customer satisfaction, so if a person is unhappy, if you cancel orders, deliver late, etc, all of this damages your profile. So.. it most likely has to do with the fact that you need to step up your game.

I also think you are focusing on the wrong thing. You're thinking about profits, if you want great results you should focus on making customers happy and delivering the best possible service. Money will come in anyway 🙂

• Like 14

13 hours ago, haroonansari said:

I am a Top-rated seller, but I notice that after updating the new algorithm updated the profile are not profitable like before.. Any suggestion to improve ?? 

From any particular date & month are you facing the same?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, haroonansari said:

Well, This buyer was happy and in the inbox he shows good response, but when I saw it's review that was very confusing me…!

That's because buyers rarely want to be open about negative stuff. They might feel bad about saying it to your face, but they certainly aren't afraid of saying it in a private review. If the buyer was happy, he wouldn't have left that review. 

This is why it's so important to ask questions. Don't just settle for "Thanks" or "Good job". Let the buyer know that you're here to fix any mistakes. Ask for feedback along the way as well. You could ask: "Am I on the right track here? Do you have any suggestions or feedback you wish to include before I keep working on your project?". 

And my point is the same: the buyer was not happy. I don't care what they said in chat and neither does Fiverr. 

• Like 10
  • Up 3

On 7/3/2022 at 8:15 AM, smashradio said:

That's because buyers rarely want to be open about negative stuff. They might feel bad about saying it to your face, but they certainly aren't afraid of saying it in a private review. If the buyer was happy, he wouldn't have left that review. 

This is why it's so important to ask questions. Don't just settle for "Thanks" or "Good job". Let the buyer know that you're here to fix any mistakes. Ask for feedback along the way as well. You could ask: "Am I on the right track here? Do you have any suggestions or feedback you wish to include before I keep working on your project?". 

And my point is the same: the buyer was not happy. I don't care what they said in chat and neither does Fiverr. 

Thank you, i will remember these points for next time. 

• Like 4