lost my all gig ranking.

asdesign240

I am working on Fiverr since 2020. I have never faced any kind of problem. But I cannot find my gig on any categories or any kind of search list from Jun 15th.

I understand that my Fiverr profile is deranked from 15th. Because on the same day lost my all gig ranking.

So what should I do now? Do you guys have any kind of solutions? Can I upload a new gig now? And if you give a gig, will it come to the Rank?

regards,
Anik Siddiq

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, asdesign240 said:

I am working on Fiverr since 2020. I have never faced any kind of problem. But I cannot find my gig on any categories or any kind of search list from Jun 15th.

I understand that my Fiverr profile is deranked from 15th. Because on the same day lost my all gig ranking.

So what should I do now? Do you guys have any kind of solutions? Can I upload a new gig now? And if you give a gig, will it come to the Rank?

regards,
Anik Siddiq

Rank doesn't work like that. You don't have fixed spots in search results. The algorithm will move you around based on a number of factors, like sales, relevancy, buyer satisfaction, reviews, response rate/time and completion rates. 

Because of that, your placement will vary with your performance. If you perform badly on the platform, Fiverr will not show your gigs to as many buyers. 

You have two separate ranking systems working together: your gig ranking and your profile ranking. So even though you make a new gig, your entire profile will suffer if you don't do a good job of completing orders to specs and making buyers happy. 

You say this started happning in june. Around that time, you also received your only negative review so far: 

image.png.0cfb57528382aab9cdde4e4911537263.png

But it is very negative. And if that buyer left such a bad review, you can almost be sure that they also left negative private feedback to Fiverr. That affects your buyer satisfaction rate. If you drop too low, you'll become nearly invisible to buyers and Fiverr won't recommend you to anyone until your satisfaction rate picks back up. Remember: angry buyers are more likely to leave feedback than happy buyers.

Your buyer satisfaction rate is a result of the percentage or positive/negative feedback you get privatly, so if you have three buyers, but only one of them leaves a private review, and that review is negative, you'll take massive hit to your satisfaction rate. For that reason, you should always ecourage buyers to answer any surveys from Fiverr after an order is completed.

But never, ever – ever – ask for things like positive feedback, good reviews or five-star ratings. That is review manipulation and is a violation of the terms on Fiverr. But it's totally ok to ask "When this order is complete, I'd greatly appreciate if you can answer any surveys from Fiverr. This helps me grow my business. Thanks!". 

First of all, you can start by learning from the review: you took very long to deliver a revision and the buyer wasn't happy about it. Making sure you always deliver on time, fast and communicate clearly about deadlines, will help avoid this in the future. 

As for your choices at the moment, I'd say you need to keep working with regular buyers if you have any. Make sure to impress them with great quality work, on-time deliveries, good communication and top-notch service. That way, you increase the change of them leaving positive hidden feedback, giving you a chance to rise up again. 

Best of luck!

• Like 8