Promoted gigs stoped and all gigs doesn't appears on search results

Hello,

Im facing this issue for more then 2 months right now as you can see on the screens attached, also i have completed more then 100 order last 2 months with my old clients and all of them gave me 5 stars reviews, i contacted support multip time they just send me the sdame answer that your gigs are active and appears on search results but the problem they are on the last page and even that you cant see them if you dont use filters like "level2" or other filters.

Could somone help me with this and when that will come to normal as i was all the year on the first page.

Screenshot-2.png

Screenshot-1.png

• Like 6
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, samantcoursey said:

Hello,

Im facing this issue for more then 2 months right now as you can see on the screens attached, also i have completed more then 100 order last 2 months with my old clients and all of them gave me 5 stars reviews, i contacted support multip time they just send me the sdame answer that your gigs are active and appears on search results but the problem they are on the last page and even that you cant see them if you dont use filters like "level2" or other filters.

Could somone help me with this and when that will come to normal as i was all the year on the first page.

Did you stop promoting your gigs out of choice, or did you lose access to the feature? 

If you did so by choice, you can hardly expect to continue at the same level or business if you stop marketing efforts that works. 

If you lost access to the feature, the explanation is most likely that you received some negative, private feedback from your buyers. That's the hidden review buyers leave for Fiverr after an order. This, among other things, will affect your buyer satisfaction rate. If it drops too low, you'll drop down in search results and you may no longer be eligible for services like promoted gigs. 

You say this happened about two months ago? Look what I found on your profile. 

image.png.e2f3a5370591215e20eff6075d141c16.png

Two months ago. That buyer could also have left a very negative, private review, pulling your buyer satisfaction rate down so much that it caused you to dip in search and lose access to promoted gigs. 

Here are some more negative reviews around four months ago. When a buyer leaves a negative review, you can be sure that they also tells Fiverr about it privatly. 

And if I as a buyer checked out your reviews, these are some major red flags: 

image.png.f1320371c0406cc2dd823e4b84238cc0.png

Lying to your buyers and being disrespectful? That's a sure-fire way of getting yourself demoted and "deranked". 

If you suddenly lose access to promoted gigs, your gig/service quality is probably too low. 

When it comes to your placement in search, this is based on a number of factors like gig quality, optimizations, sales, buyer satisfaction rate, reviews and relevance to each individual buyer. That means you may see your gig on the last page, while someone else might see it on page 1, 6 or 37. You don't have a fixed position in search. 

To gain more visibility and increase your buyer satisfaction rate, you can make sure to over-deliver on every order, make sure every buyer you get are happy with your service, and ensure that you let them know that you're here to support them if they need changes/edits and so on. Also make sure to always communicate clearly and avoid misunderstandings. Keep your buyers updated along the way on any progress. Stuff like that tends to make your buyers happy. And don't underestimate the power of extreme politeness. 

Best of luck! 🙂 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 7
  • Up 4

We cant satisfy all clients, i have more then 1000 positive feedback on my profile, and those ones sometimes they didnt answer or they dont use fiverr for along time, anyway lets suppose that was the issue, why i dont appears at all on the search results? i should be just on the last page, why they hid all the profile? and also 70days is too much to be punished like that.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

5 minutes ago, samantcoursey said:

and also 70days is too much to be punished like that.

It's Fiverr's site, their rules are the ones we need to follow. If you think that 70 days are not ok, then you can try to use another platform. The reality is that we must abide to the platform's services if we want to use it.

5 minutes ago, samantcoursey said:

anyway lets suppose that was the issue, why i dont appears at all on the search results?

You provided a bad experience to multiple customers, they shared a bad private review and obviously that deranks you. If your statistics are bad, Fiverr will remove access to Promoted Gigs, they follow a lot of different metrics.

The bottom line is, focus on increasing your client's satisfaction, respect your clients, their time and $$, and you will have much better results. Sometimes bad reviews are unavoidable, god knows I have some of those myself, but at the end of the day you must treat your clients with respect.

My recommendation: work on an introspective, see what you did wrong, why customers were unahppy and improve your service. You can thank me later (lol).

• Like 8
  • Up 2

Is there a possibility that i comeback or no, i do always my best and respect all my clients but some of clients had some bad days so they leave bad feedback. MY question is there a possibility that i can comeback and how many days more should wait, i dnt want to be on the first page, i want just to be like everyone searcheable

• Like 3
  • Up 2

Just now, samantcoursey said:

Is there a possibility that i comeback or no, i do always my best and respect all my clients but some of clients had some bad days so they leave bad feedback.

Fiverr tracks the last 2-3 months and that performance affects your current impressions/views. Just work hard on the current orders, avoid negative reviews and other problems like that, and you should be fine. As I said, learn from what was wrong and improve. If you just think about the comeback.. that won't help. Improve and the comeback will come on its own. 

• Like 4
  • Up 2

I know what was wrong no worries, i already complete around 90 orders last 2 months with my old clients and all of them are happy and they left me great feedbacks this is why im strongling with the time and when i will comeback to normal. and thanks so much for your advices.

• Like 5
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, samantcoursey said:

why i dont appears at all on the search results? i should be just on the last page, why they hid all the profile? and also 70days is too much to be punished like that.

Fiverr says in their TOS that they will remove gigs that are of low quality. See the 9th point.

1179962922_ScreenShot2022-07-02at6_00_15PM.thumb.png.59e7674d130d6eb52598c61d34f93067.png

• Like 5
  • Up 3

I think you didnt understand what i mean, my gigs doenst appears and i didnt said that they are on the last page, also on those 5 negative feedbacks that wasnt my faults you didnt see that i completed around 1k+ 5 stars reviews during the last years?! so sometimes negative feedbacks are inivitable, but that not a reason to hide me at all from search results, i used vpns to check my positions and i ddont appears on any country if io dont use the level 2 seller filter. So quality has no relation with my work, if you ready those negative feedbacks, the issue was from clients because they dont gave the requierements and they ask for something to be done.

to conclude, derank me i can accept it, but hide me and hide all my gigs even if i add new on on any other services that more then punishements, but that help to get a clear idea about fiverr and how he help old sellers and i think those badges doesnt help at all. so level 2 is like no level is like top rated seller, if you get negative feedback you be hided not deranked.

• Like 2

By the wai want to mention that some sellers on the same category have the same issue and they have 0 negative feedback and i talked to them and they are fixed on the last page with filter "seller level 2" needed to be visible, and they have +1k 5 stars postive feedback and no negative feedback hhh so where the logical explanation for this algorithm that fiverr use?!!!

• Like 2

On 7/2/2022 at 11:59 PM, samantcoursey said:

We cant satisfy all clients, i have more then 1000 positive feedback on my profile, and those ones sometimes they didnt answer or they dont use fiverr for along time, anyway lets suppose that was the issue, why i dont appears at all on the search results? i should be just on the last page, why they hid all the profile? and also 70days is too much to be punished like that.

Happened to me too. I didn`t get any bad feedbacks visibly, but looks like someone gave me a negative feedback in private and all my gigs and promoted options still disabled. Its been around 10days now, and doesn`t look improving even getting 5* and tips. I put a thread there on the forum you can check out. Will update it after feew weeks, when I hope things will get better.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, samantcoursey said:

also on those 5 negative feedbacks that wasnt my faults you

the issue was from clients because they dont gave the requierements and they ask for something to be done.

Sure, it’s absolutely clients fault that they paid for your service and asked for something to be done 😂 

It is time for a hard look at those feedbacks, one even accused you of breaking fiverr TOS, so how is that a clients fault? 

so sometimes negative feedbacks are inivitable, but that not a reason to hide me at all from search results, i used vpns to check my positions and i ddont appears on any country if io dont use the level 2 seller filter.

Yes negative reviews are inevitable but THEY ARE a totally legit reason to show you less if fiverr thinks that your performance dropped and there are better performing sellers. 
And again: it’s completely useless to be checking your own gig even with vpn, you have cookies and search history or zero search history and you always look for one gig which is yours so fiverr tailors results for you. Other people have different results based on their interactions with fiverr. If you have impressions more than zero then your gig IS shown to people 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, samantcoursey said:

new gig first day i get 200 impressions after that impressions descrease automatically to 30 impressions within next 24hrs ?

You got a boost for one day, your gig probably didn’t get enough interactions from buyers in search results and fiverr showed you less the next day 

• Like 4

sorry, you are wrong because just that day i got sale, your explanation is incorrect. and just to explain any of my gigs doesnt appears even in last page, but if i use a filter then its appears, im talking about all my gigs. so please just inderstand what im saying, we are not here to be with fiverr or not, and by the way i know that my gig do well and that has no relation with what you said.

30 minutes ago, samantcoursey said:

by the way i know that my gig do well and that has no relation with what you said.

You can be in denial that it’s your performance that’s dragging everything down but it still wouldn’t change the situation and that you got quite a few unfavourable feedbacks.

Your promoted feature being unqualified is not even a hint, they directly told you that you unqualified because you don’t fulfil quality criteria anymore and search results based on the same performance metrics. 

• Like 2

On 7/2/2022 at 8:19 PM, samantcoursey said:

Hello,

Screenshot-2.png

Screenshot-1.png

It sometimes happens to everyone. Just keep up the excellent work. Keep your stats on a perfect level, and you will be visible again in 2-3 months.