How long does it take days to bring a new gig rank?

mohammad_ashik_

Hello Ashik,

No one can let you know how long will take to rank a gig top of the fiverr. But I can share with you some tips and tricks that can help you to rank your gig faster.

I have reached 1k+ Impression within 07-10 days by using this method.  

This is very simple and easy way to improve your Fiverr impression and click. first of all I would like to share with you what is impression and when its start counting?

If someone search on Fiverr by using your keywords if your gig appear to the search result then you will get impression. For this reason Keywords research is very important for getting Impression and clicks.

Search of Fiverr by using your main keywords , Suppose your main keywords is Facebook Ads. you will find some relevant keywords to the suggestion. make a list of suggested keywords find the low competitive keywords from the list.

Use these keywords perfectly to get super fast impression.

Where you should use keywords?

• In the gig Title you can use 2-3 Keywords to your gig title.
  • Dont miss to mentioned these focus keywords in the beginning of your description
  • Mentioned these keywords on your Tags
  • Make your package unique and use keyword to your packages
  • Use your main keyword to the FAQ 
  • Try to send buyer request everyday don't miss to add CTA to your buyer request. 

Be active and send the buyer request continue you will gain impression and click faster. 

• Like 10
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, hellotaher said:

Hello Ashik,

No one can let you know how long will take to rank a gig top of the fiverr. But I can share with you some tips and tricks that can help you to rank your gig faster.

I have reached 1k+ Impression within 07-10 days by using this method.  

This is very simple and easy way to improve your Fiverr impression and click. first of all I would like to share with you what is impression and when its start counting?

If someone search on Fiverr by using your keywords if your gig appear to the search result then you will get impression. For this reason Keywords research is very important for getting Impression and clicks.

Search of Fiverr by using your main keywords , Suppose your main keywords is Facebook Ads. you will find some relevant keywords to the suggestion. make a list of suggested keywords find the low competitive keywords from the list.

Use these keywords perfectly to get super fast impression.

Where you should use keywords?

• In the gig Title you can use 2-3 Keywords to your gig title.
  • Dont miss to mentioned these focus keywords in the beginning of your description
  • Mentioned these keywords on your Tags
  • Make your package unique and use keyword to your packages
  • Use your main keyword to the FAQ 
  • Try to send buyer request everyday don't miss to add CTA to your buyer request. 

Be active and send the buyer request continue you will gain impression and click faster. 

As a "Data Driven Digital Marketer" (according to your profile) you have surprisingly little to say about what really matters: Conversion. 

It doesn't matter if you get a million impressions if you get zero sales. 

The OP needs to understand that you can optimize your gig for search all you want, but if you don't have the skills to land sales and make your buyers truly satisfied, you can't succeed on Fiverr. 

Keywords, impressions and bla bla bla - at the end of the day it's only details that may help you reach a bit further. But it's certainly not how you succeed in the long term. 

You're asking the wrong question, @mohammad_ashik_

The question you should be posting is: How can I create a service that is unique, better than what my competition currently offers, and then provide that service with stellar quality, thereby impressing my buyers over time. 

If you care about how soon it will happen, you have the wrong attitude. The answer is: a long time. Maybe never. 

Focus on what matters: being a great seller is all about finding a problem your buyers have, create the perfect solution to that problem, and delivering it to them at great value. 

If you're in it just to win fast and easy, you've picked the wrong path in life. Freelancing is dead hard, rough, takes patience and willpower, years of work and effort, investment and planning. 

You can't expect to win at freelancing by just doing some super basic search-optimization of your gig, 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 8
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 1

11 minutes ago, mohammad_ashik_ said:

I try to stay active all the time, send regular buyer requests, i share my gig, then gig rank is not coming

Of course it will not “come”, those things has nothing to do with ranking. 

it’s like wanting to eat but instead of buying food and cooking you are just going to the bathroom expecting that the food will suddenly appear just because you are doing some meaningless movements.

• Like 7
  • Haha 4

On 7/4/2022 at 6:10 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

Of course it will not “come”, those things has nothing to do with ranking. 

it’s like wanting to eat but instead of buying food and cooking you are just going to the bathroom expecting that the food will suddenly appear just because you are doing some meaningless movements.

Can you tell me a little bit about how to get to the gig rank very quickly?

• Like 7

Everyone has a different opinion on this but what I think is that editing gigs don't affect ranking. Over the years I have changed my gigs maybe 100 times like gig Tag, description, and FAQ. And what I do most is change my gig price frequently depending on my availability. But in some cases depending on what you are editing may change your gig location. As an example: If your gig says, "I will do minimal logo design" now you have changed the title to, "I will vectorize your logo". So you have changed the entire category and the main subject so it's natural it will show on the other search result and it will take time to rank! 

• Like 4
  • Up 2

• 1 month later...

Adding good quality images, description to get buyer's attention is necessary. But you have no recommendation. You need to send 10 buyer Requests. But you will still face the same problem. Buyer will not respond because you did not have recommendations/ reviews. 

Solution: 

Create a portfolio site and showcase your practice work and previous work. So, the buyer can trust you.

Read carefully with a short time and respond quickly. You need to describe the buyer problem/ project shortly with 2-3 line.

If you not getting order, don't waste time. It's very important time for you. Improve your skill.

• Like 2