Have you ever had an error on the platform?

mateusbl

- When a Buyer is banned the order that this buyer has with you is also canceled, and this cancelation affects your Seller Order Completion. A thing that do not make sense, since as a Seller you have no control about it, not sure if is an error or not but I contacted the CS to fix this.

- I don't know how but a buyer ordered an extra offer and at the same time approved the work + gave me a tip. So the order was completed with pending work from the extra offer in the order, and in the Earnings is showing the wrong value.

I just would like to advice the Seller if you notice something strange you should verify it with the CS to check if there's some error or not. 👍

Edited by mateusbl
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mateusbl said:

- When a Buyer is banned the order that this buyer has with you is also canceled, and this cancelation affects your Seller Order Completion. A thing that do not make sense, since as a Seller you have no control about it, not sure if is an error or not but I contacted the CS to fix this.

DId CS fix it? 

- I don't know how but a buyer ordered an extra offer and at the same time approved the work + gave me a tip. So the order was completed with pending work from the extra offer in the order, and in the Earnings is showing the wrong value.

In my experience, tips and extras may show up as separate payments in the earnings page. I've noticed this myself. 

I just would like to advice the Seller if you notice something strange you should verify it with the CS to check if there's some error or not. 👍

Or try the forum first. CS has a lot of work on their plate. Your first stop should be the forum and Fiverr help-pages. Most common questions will be answered in one of those places far quicker than you'll receive a response from CS  (unless you're a top rated seller or have seller plus). 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Yes I think I have an error

since I started at Fiverr few days ago, It's all the time reads about the massaging contact that I am "away" , with the small circle ( near this notion of "away" at gray color, means- I am not on line, when actually I am on line. 

It's not somthing I wroat to complain, I just like to fix it

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, teseler said:

Yes I think I have an error

since I started at Fiverr few days ago, It's all the time reads about the massaging contact that I am "away" , with the small circle ( near this notion of "away" at gray color, means- I am not on line, when actually I am on line. 

Go to your settings and make sure you're set to online there. 

image.png.0a5da68a2b9fd32b00840098ba146359.png

image.png.9f0bb2b59ca90c94a70a711579257fcb.png

It should be green there, and the dropdown menu should say "GO OFFLINE FOR..."

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, smashradio said:

In my experience, tips and extras may show up as separate payments in the earnings page.

Since I noticed that my ratings was not changed after 60 days, I realized something strange and I contacted the CS. So the CS mentioned the order canceled from the banned buyer. Yes they fixed it.

I know that the earnings from tips and extras appears separated in the earnings. The point is the buyer ordered the extra and approved the work at the same time, in others words I did not worked yet in the extra work because the order was approved by the buyer.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mateusbl said:

Since I noticed that my ratings was not changed after 60 days, I realized something strange and I contacted the CS. So the CS mentioned the order canceled from the banned buyer. Yes they fixed it.

I know that the earnings from tips and extras appears separated in the earnings. The point is the buyer ordered the extra and approved the work at the same time, in others words I did not worked yet in the extra work because the order was approved by the buyer.

I see. Well. The right thing to do then is to complete the agreed upon work anyway. 🙂 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...