Gig editing

dipesh8

Hello, seniors  am a beginner in Fiverr.

I earn good impression but no clicks. I changed the gig thumbnail many time but no clicks in my gig. Which is the main factor to put in the gig thumbnail and can you say what is the best background colour for YouTube related gig thumbnail.

Thank you:)

• Like 5
  • Up 1

46 minutes ago, dipesh8 said:

Which is the main factor to put in the gig thumbnail and can you say what is the best background colour for YouTube related gig thumbnail.

There is no one single answer. Experiment. Try different things and see what works for you.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, jonbaas said:

There is no one single answer. Experiment. Try different things and see what works for you.

If I change the gig thumbnail too many times, it affects my ranking gig? how Time day gap I experiment new gig thumbnails.

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, catwriter said:

If you change it like crazy, it will never get a chance to rank.

I think my gig thumbnail is looks not attractive.I  made gig only 11 days ago a want to change gig thumbnail. Any possibility to do change gig thumbnail without affect in ranking?

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, dipesh8 said:

I think my gig thumbnail is looks not attractive.

If you think you can make a better one, just do it, and stop agonizing over it.

16 minutes ago, dipesh8 said:

Any possibility to do change gig thumbnail without affect in ranking?

It looks like you've got zero sales so far; no matter how you change your gig thumbnail, you can't get fewer sales than that.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, dipesh8 said:

I think my gig thumbnail is looks not attractive.I  made gig only 11 days ago a want to change gig thumbnail.

Then change it. Like I said, experiment with things until you find what works for you. Be bold. Take action to achieve your goals.

5 hours ago, dipesh8 said:

Any possibility to do change gig thumbnail without affect in ranking?

Stop living in fear of things that you cannot control. If you want a better gig thumbnail, then create and upload one.

If you do nothing, nothing will ever change. If you want success, embrace change, and be willing to adapt.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Doesn’t matter, there is no one universal colours that everyone likes. Who is your target audience and what do they like? When you determine that you’ll be able to choose colours for your gig that will attract right people 

I target YouTuber which on is good?

Can you suggest me

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, dipesh8 said:

I target YouTuber which on is good?

Can you suggest me

What YouTuber? What age? What gender? What niche? Of course I can not suggest you anything, you are the only one who knows your business and whom you are selling to. 

Google how to understand and determine your target audience and their preferences and follow those guidelines to understand your clients better 

• Like 8

Well, personally, I'd use YT red then, that should have a signal effect on YTrs, a mix of black/white with red elements could look good and stand out, too, but as Maria says, you can try to do some research and try to find out what your specific target group(s) would find most attractive, colour-wise.

• Like 6

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello I want to know if our gig is down what we do? 

Delete this gig and make a new gig difference in title, tag or  edit gig title, tag?

Which on is better to help rank our gig. Please help me.

If we write SEO related pricing details and FAQ section, does it help to rank our gig?

Is this a myth or the right way?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, dipesh8 said:

Which on is better to help rank our gig.

How can I get my Gig ranked higher?

Promoting your gigs on social media, websites, or blogs is a great way to bring more traffic to your gig. The more traffic, the more exposure you will receive in our marketplace. Completing your orders on time and providing exceptional service can also affect your ranking. As long as you are doing well in these areas, your ranking will improve.

The above is from the Help Centre.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, dipesh8 said:

Recently I attended an event called Fiverr Rumours. The team leader discusses a lot of rumours about Fiverr and it's one of them. SEO related pricing details and the FAQ section don't have any connection with gig ranking. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dipesh8 said:

If we write SEO related pricing details and FAQ section, does it help to rank our gig?

Your gig "rank" is mostly based on your buyer satisfaction rate, combined with reviews, having high stats, being relevant to each buyer when they search, both in terms of price and context, and if you're actually making sales.

What many people tend to forget, is that how your competition is doing has a big effect on it as well. If the other sellers in your niche are doing well, it will be tougher for you to be highly visible.

I prefer the word "visibility" over "ranking", because your position in search and category can change constantly, depending on a lot of factors that you have control over and a many that you have absolutely no control over. It's more about being visible across Fiverr than "ranking" your gig. To succeed with your visibility strategy, think about the following: 

Fiverr wants to earn money. To do that, they have to promote sellers that do well and impress their buyers. 

With that in mind, the most important thing you can do for gig visibility, is to deliver excellent work and support, making sure your buyers are happy, communicate well and market yourself with a brand on Fiverr that ressonates with your buyers. 

Even the things that do count for your SEO, like making sure your gig description contains relevant keywords, using the right gig tags and title etc. won't help you if you don't do the above first. The last thing Fiverr want to do, is promote bad sellers. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

I want to add a twitter account on Fiverr but not add a twitter account. I try many times to fix this problem But did not fix the problem.

please help how to fix this problem.

thank you.

Screenshot_20220715-224640.jpg

Edited by dipesh8
Forgot to write the important thing.
  • Like 4