Doubt about the title of my fiverr

onisor_b

Good afternoon, 

I am optimizing my GIG's titles right now and I have a question.

I'm putting the following keywords into Fiverr and I'm getting the following searches:

Keyword research= 5.700 
Keyword research and competitor analysis = 20.100
Ahref keyword research = 1.600
In depth keyword research= 7.100
Excellent seo keyword research= 4.700
Profitable keyword research = 18.100

My question is, as a NEW seller should I “fight” for the most competitive keywords (Keyword research and competitor analysis = 20.100) or "fight” for the least (Ahref keyword research = 1.600)

Or now that I have 2 stars, I put titles with less competition, but as soon as I have more stars I change the titles and “fight” for the most competitive words.

Thanks

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, onisor_b said:

My question is, as a NEW seller should I “fight” for the most competitive keywords (Keyword research and competitor analysis = 20.100) or "fight” for the least (Ahref keyword research = 1.600)

What title has worked when you got those sales - were they organic sales, if so give it more time and just experiment what works for you. Buyers will search for things differently and the position of your gig during their searches may vary per buyer. Although, if you ever get the opportunity to get Seller Plus you will be able to see Advanced Analytics like top keywords and keyword research https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360020207238-Advanced-Analytics?segment=seller

As a new seller, keywords matter in as much as you'd want to be found under those keywords but those prioritized in visibility to buyers will be those with several sales and good private and public feedback. So yeah, just experiment what works for you, apply for buyer requests (its kind of a mess, but you may find a gem there), if you have clients outside Fiverr redirect them to purchase your gig here. 

• Like 2
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1