New on fiver! Not getting orders!

hirakhan631

Hello! My name is Hira - A high-converting and persuasive copywriter & proofreader to kickstart your business!I am new on Fiver!! I'll craft your spectacular articles and blog posts. I'll also write SEO-friendly product descriptions with high-volumed keywords. Other services:

• Convert Pdf to word

• Word to Pdf

• Image To word

•Video Transcription

•Proofreading

•E-book to EPUB, Docx, PDF

Be ready to take your project completed from me. Your satisfaction is a priority of a professional and 4-year experienced writer. So, let's start your project today. Best Regards.

Just waiting for the clients to approach me! 🥺Screenshot_2022-07-02-18-02-20-402_com.fiverr.fiverr.thumb.jpg.b5d1163e59ed9aabcb39f0f53f5abaac.jpg

• Like 8
  • Up 3

7 minutes ago, hirakhan631 said:

Hello! My name is Hira - A high-converting and persuasive copywriter & proofreader

Welcome to Fiverr! Such a persuasive and high-converting seller, such as yourself, should have no problem persuading buyers to hire you, as well as converting leads into orders.

9 minutes ago, hirakhan631 said:

Just waiting for the clients to approach me!

Wait, I thought you just said that you were persuasive and high-converting. I bet, if you put those traits into action, you won't have to sit around and wait. 😉

• Like 12
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

21 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Welcome to Fiverr! Such a persuasive and high-converting seller, such as yourself, should have no problem persuading buyers to hire you, as well as converting leads into orders.

Wait, I thought you just said that you were persuasive and high-converting. I bet, if you put those traits into action, you won't have to sit around and wait. 😉

I needed a good laugh after translating 3000 words of medical content about iron deficiency anemia. 

Thanks. You're the man!

• Like 12
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2

36 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

I have clients outside fiver but as I am new on fiver thats why no one is approaching me as my gigs also have many impressions and buyer's request is full!! Just my luck :')

• Like 8

Here's a few suggestions for the gigs in case that helps with orders:

Gig: I will write catchy SEO friendly articles and blogs
All 3 package descriptions are in upper case. Maybe it could use both upper and lower case characters.

Gig: I will write researched SEO articles and blogs
In the gig description:
Maybe change "Grammer"
"Here You’ll find" could be "Here you'll find"

Gig: I will do creative writing, articles, and blogs
In the gig description:
Maybe change "Grammer"

Gig: I will do pdf conversion to doc and doc to pdf with proofreading
In the gig description:

Gig: I will professionally proofread your PDF files in 24 hours
In the gig description:
Maybe change "NOWW!!!!!!!!" (even though the 2nd W might be intentional, buyers might not know and it might not be best for a proofreading gig)

Also 2 of your gigs have main images where text gets partially cut off on the profile page (which is how it will show on searches). I'd change those so they don't get cut off. 

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1