The order does not come

babulislam015

Question

11 answers to this question

2 hours ago, babulislam015 said:

Why am I not getting orders now, my gig is not being ranked

You can't expect any serious buyer to spend money on a seller who don't even take the time to set up their gig right. Also, your gig thumbnails aren't professionally designed. That's a big red flag when you call yourself a "designer". 

image.png.89e80fd85d109b28796c0d8d10b3d4a2.png

It's "design". Not "desing". 

image.png.244a65ebede5b85450352a04abfa0a58.png

It's "customization" in this case. Not "with coustomize". 

image.png.21d844f3d510481a3c6796efb39b99d5.png

It's "Elementor". Not "Elemantor". 

image.png.a1dc87b262b08dd6471c83ede2c7795c.png

It's "WooCommerce". Not "Woo-commerc"

It's "Mobile-friendly". Not "Mobile Frinendly". 

------

I mean... It almost looks like you tried to make a mistake in every single gig thumbnail. That's the first thing a potential buyer will see: you making mistake after mistake. 

The same goes for your gig titles: 

image.png.6768502f43fade320082a7eb594ae2ab.png

It's "Development". Not "devopmend".

image.png.80fd7bab649e698a9e98cd9101826e9b.png

It's "WordPress". Not "Wordperss". Missing space after comma. In this case, it's "simple customization", not "simple customize". 

image.png.d4e3906dd6839e647dc30158c79d504b.png

It's "pop-up". Title is difficult to read. 

image.png.941060871ff895a946db335814058a34.png

Title is not catchy and difficult to read. 

------

Your profile description is clearly not worked on by someone proficient in English. If I were a buyer, I would instantly think "If I use this seller, we will have problems communicating in English". 

I'd consider taking some English classes and investing in proofreading services. Also, you might want to consider learning how to design, before you call yourself a designer. 

Best of luck to you!

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 9
  • Up 4

3 hours ago, babulislam015 said:

Why am I not getting orders now, my gig is not being ranked

So funny how we keep seeing these same zero quality gigs, and "sellers" surprised that "money does not come". What is it with these Canadian sellers? 

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3

29 minutes ago, newsmike said:

So funny how we keep seeing these same zero quality gigs, and "sellers" surprised that "money does not come". What is it with these Canadian sellers? 

A lot of YouTubers and bloggers state that Fiverr is easy to get into, you need to experience and money come in quickly. In fact, if you search on YouTube, there are lots of videos promising that, if you end up using their method, you can make thousands of dollars a month. And they just promote low effort, no experience jobs that barely generate any sales. But it does bring in Fiverr users and those YouTubers get a comission :))

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Now the question is whether Fiverr will ever deal with the problem. 

No. Unlikely is the better answer I guess. It brings new people to the platform.. that being said, low quality sellers disqualify themselvees with their gigs, with this OP being a prime example. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

No. Unlikely is the better answer I guess. It brings new people to the platform.. that being said, low quality sellers disqualify themselvees with their gigs, with this OP being a prime example. 

I know, someone just liked this thread, and I went to their website and found this. All fakes. And you guessed it, Canada, again. 

image.png.dfbf251b9ccbbd8f7b59d6e469a62886.png

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 5
  • Congrats! 2

22 minutes ago, newsmike said:

All fakes. And you guessed it, Canada, again. 

Woooooo COMMARCE!

How do these people claim to be an expert in something when they can't even spell it right...I guess those ordering these services deserve their fate 🙂

• Like 7