I'm running late for Buyer Request postings

mademi5

Question

6 answers to this question

4 hours ago, mademi5 said:

but I am not getting any response.

Glanced at your profile. Ouch, that one-star. What happened there and why haven't you replied to it with your side of the story? How you handle things like that can say a LOT about you as a business.

You've only been on Fiverr for 4-5 months, and you already have some reviews. That's good, considering the amount of competition you have.

Have you seen this topic yet? https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/

• Like 9

20 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

Did you read the topic I linked?

Of course I read. I offer customized offers. I write the project details in my message. but I am not getting any response. I offer similar offers but they are not helpful.

• Like 6

15 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

Glanced at your profile. Ouch, that one-star. What happened there and why haven't you replied to it with your side of the story? How you handle things like that can say a LOT about you as a business.

You've only been on Fiverr for 4-5 months, and you already have some reviews. That's good, considering the amount of competition you have.

Have you seen this topic yet? https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/

one-star affects very negatively. I delivered the job, but we could not reach an agreement with the customer. cannot be fixed.

The link you shared is great! I will read it over and over again. Thank you so much.

• Like 7