Pray for me

shrabon_dev

Do something instead of just waiting or requiring others to pray for you.. Focus on marketing, promote your gig, experiment with gig types, learn new skills. That's why some people are successful on Fiverr, because they don't just sit and wait.

• Like 10
  • Up 1

17 minutes ago, newsmike said:

What is it with the outright lies?

To get sympathy, so people will pray for him. I'm guessing he chose to ignore The Quran [al-Tawbah 9:119]: O you who believe! Be afraid of Allaah, and be with those who are true (in word and deeds).

Or this one [Quran, 16:92], that I believe also speaks of envy and trying to gain advantages. 

And do not be like she who untwisted her spun thread after it was strong [by] taking your oaths as [means of] deceit between you because one community is more plentiful [in number or wealth] than another community. Allah only tries you thereby. And He will surely make clear to you on the Day of Resurrection that over which you used to differ. [Quran, 16:92]

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 6

19 hours ago, smashradio said:

To get sympathy, so people will pray for him. I'm guessing he chose to ignore The Quran [al-Tawbah 9:119]: O you who believe! Be afraid of Allaah, and be with those who are true (in word and deeds).

Or this one [Quran, 16:92], that I believe also speaks of envy and trying to gain advantages. 

And do not be like she who untwisted her spun thread after it was strong [by] taking your oaths as [means of] deceit between you because one community is more plentiful [in number or wealth] than another community. Allah only tries you thereby. And He will surely make clear to you on the Day of Resurrection that over which you used to differ. [Quran, 16:92]

Thanks my brother