Facebook Ads

soufianejanna

49 minutes ago, lalitsdmittal said:

You can't do any paid marketing for your gigs.

Don't post false information.

• Sellers may not promote their Gigs or any Fiverr content via the Google Ads platform.
  • The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.
  • Google Ads is the only place that Fiverr does not allow.
  • Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

13 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

I agree with @imagination7413, if you start driving traffic to your gig and your gig isn't fully optimized, all that traffic you bring to your gig will then just move on to your competition.

I checked out your gigs and you've been working hard! Everything looks completely different and it looks like you've rebranded yourself as well. 

Now that you've narrowed your services down, however, your gigs look a little too generic. From the gig images down to the gig descriptions. Your previous profile was more unique and you removed a gig that I thought complemented your CAD design gig. But I can see why you've removed it if you want to niche down and not spread yourself too thin.

Read what @smashradio says about making yourself stand out from the crowd and feel free to send me a private message if you'd like more specific feedback on your gigs. I've gotten a little off topic since none of my comments are related to Facebook ads.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1