Can't find the video call option

djordjestepa558

Question

Hi.

I have a problem with one of my gigs. It includes video consultation, but when someone ordered the gig from me I don't have the video call option like it should.

Fiverr support recommended that I clear the cache. I cleared the cache, cookies, tried different browser and nothing helped. Strange thing is that on my mobile device, through the Fiverr app, I do have that option available.

Does someone have the same problem maybe?

• Like 8
  • Up 1

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, djordjestepa558 said:

I have a problem with one of my gigs. It includes video consultation, but when someone ordered the gig from me I don't have the video call option like it should.

Do you mean specifically in the order page? Because there's a conversation between you and the buyer in the normal inbox and there's one in the order page. Ideally it should be there.. unless.... there really is a bug 😅

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

On 7/1/2022 at 2:50 PM, theratypist said:

Do you mean specifically in the order page? Because there's a conversation between you and the buyer in the normal inbox and there's one in the order page. Ideally it should be there.. unless.... there really is a bug 😅

Yes, in the order page where it should be, because the gig includes 1hr of video consulting. Support answered that it's a some kind of error and that they are working on it.

• Like 5
  • Up 1