Disappointed for Fiverr Order.

Dear brother i ask same question before one year that i cam not getting my first order now see i have completed 25 orders with no skill if you visit my gig that are not good infront of your gig but i am getting orders so please keep trying use you expertise for rank you gig digital marketing and seo you gig use best niche thanks and regards 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

How can get orders in fever flat form because its to  tuff   get orders from buyers and another thing is i got many problem with spammer's they always massage to me and advice me to contact out of fiver But i refuse that all of invitation . so after that again and again the are disturbing me  , so  any one here  get help to solve the issue.

• Like 10

Same old story. Unskilled people are signing up for Fiverr, lying about their "expertise", expecting buyers to give them money without having to make an effort. When it doesn't work, they come to the forums to tell everyone how disappointed they are in Fiverr. Good lord. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 16

13 minutes ago, designhub457 said:

How can get orders in fever flat form because its to  tuff   get orders from buyers and another thing is i got many problem with spammer's they always massage to me and advice me to contact out of fiver But i refuse that all of invitation . so after that again and again the are disturbing me  , so  any one here  get help to solve the issue.

Never complain about a free massage. Every day, I hope for one.

• Like 8
  • Haha 6

12 minutes ago, eskanderhossen said:

active all time,
and active forum

Staying active online does nothing for your Fiverr sales.

Staying active on the forum also does nothing. Don't spread random ideas hoping they will stick. 

• Like 12
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, anniejenkinson said:

Never complain about a free massage.

Even if the offer for it comes from some weird, possibly ugly, and definitely unappealing random stranger? I wouldn't want them anywhere near me, let alone touching me.

• Like 8
  • Haha 4