Fiverr Gig Publishing

hossain_ifty

Can i use unsplash image as fiverr gig image background ? 

Basically creating a LOGO DESIGN GIG and can i present my logo with unsplash image as background image ? 

Example - Real estate logo design and i am using a building image with a dark shade same as attached in the fileInstagram.thumb.jpg.8d6f979524195466146c699182cb1f76.jpg

• Like 3
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...

I have uploaded my GIG on last friday. Today is wednesday. I am still wondering why my GIG impression is still lower that 200. Its a low competetion GIG btw.

Past, when i uploaded my gig it got 200-300 impression in just 1 day. But this GIG didnt getting that number. I optimized this GIG properly, And everything is perfect. But still wondering why my GIG impression is still lower that 200?

Screenshot 2022-08-24 215736.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 1

13 hours ago, antiksarker said:

First of all you have to given more time in fiver and send buyer request everyday.

Be patience, Success come very shortly.

I wonder why there is no buyer request after publishing my gig.  I got only 1 buyer req 2 dayz ago. But present there is no buyer request showing. 

13 hours ago, pramodchoudh188 said:

you need to properly set up the gig as compared to your competitors. you need to setup according to the following points:

• analysis of proper keywords,
  • unique title,
  • description,
  • FAQ

Thank you for your words. But my gig is optimized and i created by slowly doing the best research i trust. But yeah, Gonna wait until my gig get some orders. Keep me in your prayer

• 4 weeks later...

I updated my gig price only.

Because as a new seller my first starting price was 15$ , But i have uploaded my GIG a month ago still there is no order. But i have a good numbers of impression & clicks. So i thought myb 15$ is too high as i have no review,  So i went down to 5$ starting pack. But after that my GIG impression just went down to only 1 & there is no clicks from last 2 days.  

But as i research - updating the price will not affect the gig ranking,   My GIG was on first page with 2-3 keywords.

What should i do now to get back it to the normal position also how can reach to clients and claim some orders ? 

• Like 2

Fiverr is earning 20% of your sales.

Why should they keep your $5 on the first page if you have no sales? There are thousands of sellers using higher prices, and they have sales. So Fiverr can earn more money if they remove your cheap gig from the 1st page.

NO SALES means that finally you will be removed from the search results. This is how Fiverr works. 

• Like 7

Just now, filipdevaere said:

Fiverr is earning 20% of your sales.

Why should they keep your $5 on the first page if you have no sales? There are thousands of sellers using higher prices, and they have sales. So Fiverr can earn more money if they remove your cheap gig from the 1st page.

NO SALES means that finally you will be removed from the search results. This is how Fiverr works.

Owh, I understand. But as far as i know - fiverr give priorities to the new seller even when the seller is giving a service in 5$. I mean on internet research i found this statement. I am little bit confused right now. 

Should i update my GIG pricing again, like get back to the old price ?

• Like 2

On 9/23/2022 at 3:09 AM, hossain_ifty said:

Can i create more than 1 GIG with the same categorie ? 

Like 2 different GIGS for minimalist logo design ?  Will it create any issues ?

Hi @hossain_ifty - you can do that as long as the gigs don't offer the exact same "minimalist logo design" services. For example, the ones that I see say things like "custom business" or "modern monogram" or "minimalist lettermark." These all offer different services within the "minimalist logo design category."

How will your gigs be different?

• Like 4