On-time delivery Rate Not Functioning Properly

evanego

I just realized there might be a bug. Because the change was very sudden and very low. Last night, the On-time delivery rate was 86% because I completed an order, but suddenly today, it went down to 82%. Also, when I had completed a big order, it didn't even change the rating. This is weird and so I reported this. My first time to experience this since working for Fiverr since 2014 and served over a thousand clients all over the world. 

• Like 1

Doesn’t sound like a bug. 
It’s calculated on 60

days rotation period and it’s a ratio so yes, one order that you completed (doesn’t matter if it’s big or small) might not even move your ratio. And the same it can move down massively because let’s say 3 orders that you completed in one day are not taken into account anymore because they are out of 60 days period but they were still calculated in your ratio yesterday. 

• Like 2
  • Up 2

37 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Doesn’t sound like a bug. 
It’s calculated on 60

days rotation period and it’s a ratio so yes, one order that you completed (doesn’t matter if it’s big or small) might not even move your ratio. And the same it can move down massively because let’s say 3 orders that you completed in one day are not taken into account anymore because they are out of 60 days period but they were still calculated in your ratio yesterday. 

Oh I see. When is the start of the 60 days period? But what if you submitted everything on time and still the rate is decreasing? For instance, in 60 days period, you received 10 orders and you were able to submit all on time. Wouldn't you have 100% in on time delivery rate?

3 hours ago, evanego said:

When is the start of the 60 days period?

It moves every day.
Today it starts on May 2, tomorrow on May 3 and so on (it always includes only last 60 days). 

For example, tomorrow, orders completed on May 2 won't be taken into account, so your completion rate may decrease even more. 
If you complete more orders now, it will increase.

It will also increase when your late orders will fall out of the 60 day period. 

Another example, if one of your orders was late on May 5, it won't be included in your stats starting from July 4, and so on. 

Edited by vovkaslovesnyy
  • Like 2
  • Up 1