If i who live in Norway was to get money on fiverr with the currency set to euros(because theres no option for nok) would i get NOK in my account or not can someone help me?

mariuscrafty

Question

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, mariuscrafty said:

If i who live in Norway was to get money on fiverr with the currency set to euros(because theres no option for nok) would i get NOK in my account or not can someone help me?

Yes, the end result in your bank account will be NOK. 

You will receive the amount in NOK based on the exchange rate at the moment of transfer. 

When you transfer from Fiverr, you can do so via Paypal or Payoneer. 

If you transfer to Paypal, you'll receive the payment from Fiverr in US Dollars (or euros, as I'm not sure if Fiverr actually sends euros or just converts this on-page. The main currency on Fiverr is USD). 

Then, when you transfer from your Paypal to your Norwegian bank account, you will end up with NOK in your bank. How much, depends on the exchange rate that Paypal offers. 

If you transfer via Payoneer, it will be similar, but the process between Fiverr and your bank is automated, unlike Paypal, where you have to log in to initiate the transfer yourself. 

Even so, the result will be the same:

1) Your money gets transferred. You can pick euros, USD, or NOK in Paypal. 

2) Paypal will transfer the funds to your bank. If you pick a different currency than the one originally received from Fiverr (for example, NOK), Paypal decides how many NOK you get. 

3) Paypal sends the money to your bank. If you didn't pick NOK, your bank will decide how many NOK you get based on their exchange rate. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1