Fiverr Cash Advance Disappeared

ompgraphics

Question

Hello, 5 to 6 month ago, I received a notification that I am eligible for Fiverr Cash Advance, I took the Cash Advance and Paid after that I took 3 times Fiverr Cash Advance, but recently after my level demote this feature has gone, please anyone let me know, How I can get again. thanks 

• Like 4

1 answer to this question

3 minutes ago, ompgraphics said:

Hello, 5 to 6 month ago, I received a notification that I am eligible for Fiverr Cash Advance, I took the Cash Advance and Paid after that I took 3 times Fiverr Cash Advance, but recently after my level demote this feature has gone, please anyone let me know, How I can get again. thanks 

"Eligibility criteria are automatically defined and are subject to change. Your eligibility can change, as it is based on your sales and performance history." 

The above is from the Fiverr help center. In other words, this is determined automatically and is based on your earnings and performance on Fiverr. If you recently got demoted, that's probably the reason: you haven't performed well enough to be eligible. 

To once again become eligible, you would need to perform better on the platform. You do so by improving your gigs, impressing your buyers and being an excellent seller. If you do so, you might get promoted again in the future and get access to this feature again. 

• Like 3