How to increase click for promoted gig?

jeewel

Question

Hello!

I am a level 2 seller and I got a chance to promote my gigs. Now I have three promoted gigs, but I am not getting enough responses from the clients even not enough clicks on my gig. I think more clicks will bring potential clients. But I don't know how can increase the clicks. Could you please suggest me, anyone?screencapture-fiverr-users-jeewel-promoted-gigs-2022-06-30-20_29_14.thumb.png.92cd278bb9b16d7eea3b9de75491404f.png

• Like 50
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

20 answers to this question

I was selling at $30 with promoted gigs, was getting some orders but not enough. Then lowered my price to $20 and got a bunch of orders, like one or two every other day. Then I raised it back to $30, and a customer told me "I only have $25," so I gave him a custom offer for $25. 

So today, I lowered my gig price to $25. 

To me the goal is making as much money as possible. If I sell at $50 and get two orders, that's $100. If I sell at $20 or $25, and make $300 in a month, that's a lot better. 

If wish I could make $800 by selling at $5 or $10, but Fiverr no longer works that way. 

• Like 29
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

12 hours ago, seo_surgeon said:

You can only increase your impressions or clicks by promoting your gig. NO! Gig promotion does not affect impressions. Impressions are only increased when other people search for gigs similar to yours and only when they search in the Fiverr search system of their choosing. Try to share your gig on social media. 

Bless you!

Thanks for your advice.

Yes, regularly I share my gig on social media and stay online. But I have a question, what is the function of the promoted gig that I pay money for?

Thanks again

• Like 20
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 3

You can only increase your impressions or clicks by promoting your gig. NO! Gig promotion does not affect impressions. Impressions are only increased when other people search for gigs similar to yours and only when they search in the Fiverr search system of their choosing. Try to share your gig on social media. 

Bless you!

• Like 26
  • Up 4

I am yet to get any kind of answer for promoted gigs. Some months it increase pretty well and I get sales from promoted gigs but on some months I do not. 

I made $30 is my maximum spend for each month. When I spend $30 then I stop the promoted gig and rely on regular sales and repeated buyers.

This method worked for me till date.

• Like 16
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/30/2022 at 8:48 PM, jeewel said:

Hello!

I am a level 2 seller and I got a chance to promote my gigs. Now I have three promoted gigs, but I am not getting enough responses from the clients even not enough clicks on my gig. I think more clicks will bring potential clients. But I don't know how can increase the clicks. Could you please suggest me, anyone?screencapture-fiverr-users-jeewel-promoted-gigs-2022-06-30-20_29_14.thumb.png.92cd278bb9b16d7eea3b9de75491404f.png

I am a level 1 seller. I did promoted gigs but not getting good results. Please advice me for more impression and more click.

• Like 14
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

Only marketing your gig will improve your impressions or clicks. NO! Impressions are unaffected by gig promotion.
Impressions only grow when customers look for gigs that are comparable to yours and only when they use the Fiverr search engine of their choice.
Make an effort to promote your concert on social media. 

• Like 15