Fiverr Account Restricted

iamaqdas

Question

Hello everyone.

Today i received an email that my account is restriced,

They have said my account is under review and ill receive a decision within 90 days, In the meantime i can contine active order, "My question is how much time it usually takes for decision from fiverr"

Secondly i have 30 active orders now and i have delivered 8 orders currently, If in any case my account gets disabled within a few hours or days I know my active orders will be cancelled but what will happen to my delivered orders?

Will i receive money for delivered orders or will their amout will also get refunded to buyers?

• Like 4

2 answers to this question

10 hours ago, iamaqdas said:

My question is how much time it usually takes for decision from fiverr"

Anywhere from 1 - 90 days. It depends on how complex the situation is and how much work they have on their plate. 

10 hours ago, iamaqdas said:

what will happen to my delivered orders?

Will i receive money for delivered orders or will their amout will also get refunded to buyers?

If your account gets permanently disabled:

"Sellers with funds available for withdrawal will need to wait 90 days to withdraw, as described in our Terms of Service.

Sellers will then receive an automatic email that allows them 7 days to withdraw the funds."

The above is from the Fiverr help center: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360014585217-Why-accounts-are-disabled

I take this to mean that orders that have been fulfilled and credited to your account = money you can withdraw, but only after a 90 day waiting period. When the waiting period is over, you'll receive an e-mail and you'll have a week to withdraw the funds before it's gone. 

Hope this helps!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, iamaqdas said:

ill receive a decision within 90 days, In the meantime i can contine active order, "My question is how much time it usually takes for decision from fiverr"

I would suggest within 90 days. 

• Like 5