Fiverr Support canceled a big order and compensated earnings for this order - Fair decision

mr_vector

Hey everyone, I want to shoutout to Fiverr support
we faced a tricky situation with a buyer, who hired us to draw a  very complex drawing and we did exactly as he asked.
in the end, he started sending us new instructions and start complaining we did not do the job correctly. (  all of you  guys know that we have to charge extra to do anything that was not mentioned in the instructions in the first place )

so we asked him extra for extra stuff. but he started asking for a refund.  so we contacted support ( he also has contacted support saying we did a bad job which was false ) Then Fiverr support advised me to keep communicating with him and try to come to an agreement. ( I offered him free modifications , but he never accepted, seems like that guy was just making a story up and was trying to get a refund + my artwork both  ) 

he continued to keep sending refund requests and I had to refuse cuz it was not fair, and there was no fair reason to refund a big order for no reason.

After a week, Fiverr support canceled the order, Even though they had canceled this order, they concluded that the work sent was done per the order requirements and what was offered in my Gig.  Fiverr has got my back, so they have fully compensated my earnings for this order.

I just wanted to post my story and say thank you for being fair in this case.

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 4
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

It's quite interesting that the Support canceled the order and compensated your earnings. You also avoided by receiving a bad review in the case of the order be completed automatically.

You made the correct thing to contacting first the Support to prove that you made work as per agreed.

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/30/2022 at 5:50 PM, mr_vector said:

Fiverr has got my back, so they have fully compensated my earnings for this order

Hi @mr_vector! I'm glad this worked out for you!

Great job remaining patient and professional throughout this whole experience. It can be really hard to do that when buyers are demanding and unreasonable!

I agree with @mateusbl! You did the right thing by contacting Customer Support and trying to work with the buyer.

• Like 9
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1