Jump to content

Gig rank down by Gig promote[Not promotable (Unqualified)]


Recommended Posts

Last 5-6 months I contunisly run gig promote , I got very good result organically & promoted order. per day I got 150/200 impression. my 4 gig in 1st page  suddenly last Sunday I got Not promotable (Unqualified)

Screenshot_837.png

  • Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, saadman7 said:

Last 5-6 months I contunisly run gig promote , I got very good result organically & promoted order. per day I got 150/200 impression. my 4 gig in 1st page  suddenly last Sunday I got Not promotable (Unqualified)

Screenshot_837.png

If your gigs become unqualified for promotion, it's most likely due to gig quality/buyer satisfaction rate dropping. This will happen if buyers leave negative private feedback to Fiverr after an order. In other words, you haven't impressed all of your buyers lately, causing your buyer satisfaction rate to drop. 

This leads to two things: 

  • You loosing access to promoted gigs, causing fewer impressions on Fiverr 
  • Your organic placement in search will drop due to the lower buyer satisfaction rate

These are the most common reasons, in my experience, why you would see such a drop alongside a disqualification for promoted gigs. 

You can solve this by delivering stellar work, great support and by impressing your buyers going forward. Doing so should help your buyer satisfaction pick back up. 

I recommend going back and checking all of your orders lately. Consider if you dropped the ball along the way, why, and how to avoid doing the same mistakes in the future. 

Best of luck!

  • Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I agree with @smashradio wholeheartedly.

When the gigs become unsuitable for promotion, this is 'due to quality issues', which I also believe means that you received a negative private rating in the reviews which only Fiverr can see. It's not uncommon for clients to give a person a five-star public review while at the same time revealing some key issue of dissatisfaction to Fiverr privately.

However, don't be too worried. Put all your focus on the jobs in your current work queue and it will revert to normal soon. Deliver these to the highest standard possible and with *excellent communications*.

The promotions scenario can revert in only a few days but this depends on you delivering the stellar work mentioned in the post above mine. If you were to deliver a quantity of stellar deliveries soon, it may well bring the gigs back to promotable. I think it's triggered (likely to be--just my feeling, not based on any authoritative intel!) by private as well as public satisfaction ratings, with far greater bias toward private ones.

So, let's hypothesise that you delivered only 4 pieces of work in the last month (random timeline for illustration only), then you get one unhappy buyer in a private review, out of these 4.

That's only a 75% satisfaction rate. 

Deliver three more in the same month (soon!), and if these are fabulously happy clients, so happy they could sing, dance, count their blessings at having found you, and shout your name from the rooftops, then that's one negative private review out of seven, with a satisfaction rate of 86%. That might be high enough to pop the promos back on. (Just my thoughts). I say 'may be' since I don't know the magic number. But focus on great work to the new and existing buyers to rectify this problem.

  • Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, anniejenkinson said:

So, let's hypothesise that you delivered only 4 pieces of work in the last month (random timeline for illustration only), then you get one unhappy buyer in a private review, out of these 4.

That's only a 75% satisfaction rate. 

Deliver three more in the same month (soon!), and if these are fabulously happy clients, so happy they could sing, dance, count their blessings at having found you, and shout your name from the rooftops, then that's one negative private review out of seven, with a satisfaction rate of 86%. That might be high enough to pop the promos back on. (Just my thoughts). I say 'may be' since I don't know the magic number. But focus on great work to the new and existing buyers to rectify this problem.

It's important to keep in mind that many buyers won't leave any feedback at all. So if you have 10 orders and only one of them leave private feedback (and that feedback is negative) this can cause your buyer satisfaction rate to drop considerably! 

Given this, my success manager recommends that I ask the buyer in my delivery message to answer surveys/requests for feedback from Fiverr. Just be absolutely sure that your wording in no way can be interpreted as review manipulation. To avoid this, don't ask for "positive" or "good" feedback. Don't ask for five-star reviews. Don't, in any way, make it seem like you're trying to influence the feedback. 

My solution to this is the following: 

"Don't hesitate to ask if you need any changes. I'm here to follow up on all issues! If everything looks great, I kindly ask that you complete this order. If you can, please respond to the surveys sent from Fiverr after the order, as this helps me grow my business! Thanks!"

Encouraging your buyers to leave feedback (without ever trying to influence what that feedback should be) can help you get more positive feedback, because happy buyers are then more likely to do complete the survey, while at the same time, ensuring that unhappy buyers know I'm here to fix any issues. 

Again, I can't stress this enough: never, ever, ask for things like "positive feedback", "five-star review" "good feedback", "good reviews" or "positive rating" and so on. This can get you in serious trouble. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, smashradio said:

If your gigs become unqualified for promotion, it's most likely due to gig quality/buyer satisfaction rate dropping. This will happen if buyers leave negative private feedback to Fiverr after an order. In other words, you haven't impressed all of your buyers lately, causing your buyer satisfaction rate to drop. 

This leads to two things: 

  • You loosing access to promoted gigs, causing fewer impressions on Fiverr 
  • Your organic placement in search will drop due to the lower buyer satisfaction rate

These are the most common reasons, in my experience, why you would see such a drop alongside a disqualification for promoted gigs. 

You can solve this by delivering stellar work, great support and by impressing your buyers going forward. Doing so should help your buyer satisfaction pick back up. 

I recommend going back and checking all of your orders lately. Consider if you dropped the ball along the way, why, and how to avoid doing the same mistakes in the future. 

Best of luck!

well said.

  • Like 4
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...