Covid is really increasing again!!!!

One of my teammates are really suffering many COVID symptoms like difficulty breathing, sneezing and different respiratory problem.

I told him to go to doctor and take diagnostic test. But He could not due to shame and bothersome.

1 hour ago, irfanmin said:

One of my teammates are really suffering many COVID symptoms like difficulty breathing, sneezing and different respiratory problem.

I told him to go to doctor and take diagnostic test. But He could not due to shame and bothersome.

Sorry to hear about your friend getting sick! But honestly, an illness that have been with us for several years and infected millions, isn't anything to be ashamed about. If you're very ill, go to the doctor. If you don't, you're risking your life. It doesn't matter if it's Covid or something else. 

I'm considering covid as any other bad flu at this point. I don't care anymore, personally. If I get it, I get it. If I don't, I don't. But I'm not gonna stay at home or keep wearing a mask anymore. I'm done with it. 

If I had comorbidities and were especially at risk, I'd consider it. But we can't stop our lives anymore because of Covid. 

I hope your friend gets better soon and that people stop being ashamed of a flu-like illness that has infected half a billion people or more. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, irfanmin said:

Covid is really increasing again!!!!

Your headline is not accurate at all. Just because you have a friend who has a cough does not mean COVID is increasing. 

image.thumb.png.aefa22aa645b3137e44a0b3719347efc.png

image.thumb.png.b940e8a2649cb0b8a9cb3a9b0fa43168.png

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, newsmike said:

Your headline is not accurate at all. Just because you have a friend who has a cough does not mean COVID is increasing. 

image.thumb.png.aefa22aa645b3137e44a0b3719347efc.png

image.thumb.png.b940e8a2649cb0b8a9cb3a9b0fa43168.png

Thanks  a Lot for your Valuable Fedback