web_designer4m

Question

10 answers to this question

1 hour ago, dmfarjanayesmin said:

yes

44 minutes ago, mr_sojib said:

yes

Yes, if you want to break TOS. 😱

@web_designer4mI hope you are not spamming other Forum users by sending them a private message advertising your services! It is against the Fiverr Community Forum rules, and you will be reported by anyone that receives such a message. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 5
  • Up 1

So now we have 2 yes, 2 no, 1 vague but with ethics reminder, and 1 satirical yes. And one of the people who replied "yes" <3ed my "No.", funny thread.

What now, will OP count the yes/no replies at a certain date, and act according to the majority vote, instead of studying those and any platforms' terms of service and Fiverr's, and then deciding based on that information? Will the satirical yes be counted as a yes? Will the vague reply with ethics reminder be considered? And what with the sudden "ad(?d) in your original post" twist? Will we ever find out? Such a hi-tension thread.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

9 minutes ago, miiila said:

"ad(?d)

I corrected my spelling. I hope that helps with your confusion. 🤣

I also will clarify that the OP sent me a private message advertising:
I am not sure what a "Replesment" is, however.1555525113_ScreenShot2022-06-29at10_21_12AM.png.eb58f5ec028743841c2df3fde192da17.png

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

I corrected my spelling. I hope that helps with your confusion. 🤣

Yeah, thanks, I thought it probably was a typo, but since one also can ETA (edit to add) to posts, and I might have missed any ads having been added or un-added... 😀 it could have been either. Private message with ad explains it and makes this thread a little 😉 less confusing. I can't be of any help about the replesment, though, in return, sorry, but replesment (replenishment/replacement, in case some of the provided accounts won't work?) or not, I'd recommend to not buy any hot accounts. 😉 (I know you won't anyway, of course.)

Edited by miiila
  • Like 5