Struggling to boost my gig

daaaaaaniel

Question

Hey, I'm a sorta experienced freelancer here on Fiverr. I've compelted a few projects already and have gotten 4 ratings of 5.0 stars. Things were going great at one point and I was receiving multiple messages and inquires over the period of a week. My Gig performance was great as well - I got a lot of clicks, impressions and etc.

It has all dried up since though; I now average not more than 10 impressions a day and have been struggling to boost my gig upwards no matter what I try - updating my photos, portfolio, bio, packages and everything - nothing seems to help in boosting my gig further up. I know the competition is fierce and that over all the gigs that are available on Fiverr, my 4 ratings mean nothing - but I would've still expected that they help in getting the algorithm to like me.

Anyway, does anyone have any tips (except the obvious ones of updating your title, description, etc) that could help in getting my gig further up the pages?

Thanks in advance,
Daniel.

• Like 6
  • Up 4

3 answers to this question

Well there is not much you can do if you already updated the gig image, title etc..

Just be patient and active, maybe send a few buyer requests.. 🙂

Maybe if you have some projects outside of Fiverr, try bringing the clients to work through Fiverr.. This at least helped me to gain a few reviews which are crucial especially when you just starting.. 

With all that said, even the high level sellers have 'dry seasons' so I would suggest you set up some more income streams if you're serious about freelancing.. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

It's normal brother, Time do not go the same all the time, Some times your gig will rank high and sometimes low,

It's to make sure other sellers get a chance as well.

Once my impression was around 500 a Day then times went bad and instead of 500+ a day, I was getting around 600-800 impressions a week, After a while, again my gig started ranking and went from 70 a day to around 4000 a day, Again since last week my impressions went down again Now its around 1800 a day. So it's a normal thing.

Please do not change your ranked gig too much, It may round your GIG. Keep patience, my friend.

Thank You.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, daaaaaaniel said:

Anyway, does anyone have any tips (except the obvious ones of updating your title, description, etc) that could help in getting my gig further up the pages?

How can I get my Gig ranked higher?

Promoting your gigs on social media, websites, or blogs is a great way to bring more traffic to your gig. The more traffic, the more exposure you will receive in our marketplace. Completing your orders on time and providing exceptional service can also affect your ranking. As long as you are doing well in these areas, your ranking will improve.

The above is from the Help Centre.

• Like 4