Inbox Response Time getting down

sakibur_dev

Question

23 answers to this question

Sometimes algorithm moves the authentic buyer's messages to "spam" folder mistakenly. Make sure to check your spam folder to see if someone has contacted you. Maybe this is leading to deduction in response time? 

• Like 14

On 6/29/2022 at 1:33 PM, rasel127 said:

active 12-14 hour in your account ,, fast send buyer sms answer

Staying on Fiverr randomly without doing anything won't give you sales.

I won't even bother with the SMS answer.. this is not a chat platform. 

• Like 52
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

Replying within 24 hours is necessary for your response to be tracked. Response time is based on the last 60 days of a seller's activity and tracks the amount of time it takes for a seller to respond when they receive an inbox message. Response time tracks all responses, not just the first message from the buyer.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

On 6/29/2022 at 7:47 PM, sakibur_dev said:

I didn't get any message for the last two months.

It is not true! Fiverr evaluates response time 60 days in period. 

You have replied at least one first message of buyer within last 60 days! So response time decreasing because other faster conversation has gone out of 60 days.

So try to response upcoming messages within short time. After the reaming days of 60th of delayed message, response time will be reset.

• Like 12

Inbox response time goes up or down depending on how fast you are replying to the messages.

again, this does not apply to all messages. In my experience, Inbox Response Rate mainly tracks your first reply to a new message from a new client. (I could be wrong though)

It is problematic that your rate went down without anyone contacting you for the past 2 months.

I suggest that you contact the Customer Support and ask it from an agent. tell them to check your account and I'm sure they will help.

Or, maybe you missed a message from a client? check for that too...

anyhow, Don't worry much about this! I'm sure you will succeed! stay safe and take care! 💪  

• Like 25

10% is too low Sakib. The problem seems deeper than meets the eye. 
You could try the following:
Firstly, you should learn how to revive your entire profile.
Secondly, make your gigs more SEO friendly
Thirdly, try taking help from fiverr courses and
Lastly, try seller plus (speak to Customer support before you proceed).

Wishing you all the very best. Hope things work out for you soon!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone. My inbox reply rate is 100% and yet mine says 10hrs!! I haven't had new orders recently or new buyer messages and yet my average response time has dramatically gone down from 4hrs to 10hrs!! Has anyone else experienced this? Is it because I am an Australian seller? 

Fiverr issue.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1