Checking my gig stats (funny)

frank_d

image.thumb.jpeg.4cede42ea93cbf327b30fa806109a41c.jpeg

Funny enough, I have almost the same stats, more or less.. 

With 20k+ impressions, the chances of getting a high conversion rate are down the drain... 

Also, these screenshots, the dark side and light side :))

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 11
  • Sad 1

frank_d, donnovan86 My stats don't look better guys. This month, I'm going through the biggest recession in over a year, that's for sure.  
This month, I received half the orders as usual, and the income has decreased by more than three times compared to the last three months. I have no idea why this is happening... The recession started once I became a PRO seller (I got a badge on May 2nd and all my gigs were converted to Pro ones). Or is it just a coincidence? 

I believe it may be that everyone is now in such a downturn due to world events, recession and inflation, but according to my statistics, last month was the best month in my translation career. Also, according to my records, summer has always been a more profitable season than any other. So I'm a little worried about what's going on and I'm thinking maybe it makes sense to go back to being a non-pro seller (just TRS)?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_4080.jpg

Edited by petrolviv17
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 2

3 minutes ago, petrolviv17 said:

@frank_d, @donnovan86 My stats don't look better guys. This month, I'm going through the biggest recession in over a year, that's for sure.  
This month, I received half the orders as usual, and the income has decreased by more than three times compared to the last three months. I have no idea why this is happening... The recession started once I became a PRO seller (I got a badge on May 2nd and all my gigs were converted to Pro ones). Or is it just a coincidence? 

I believe it may be that everyone is now in such a downturn due to world events, recession and inflation, but according to my statistics, last month was the best month in my translation career. Also, according to my records, summer has always been a more profitable season than any other. So I'm a little worried about what's going on and I'm thinking maybe it makes sense to go back to being a non-pro seller (just TRS)?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_4080.jpg

Your stats exclude you from my ALL-RED club. 🙂 

In all seriousness, this is a coincidence. The fact that you went Pro is one part of it. (I have shared my opinion in private)

But another part of it is that Fiverr made a change.

I don't have the full picture yet, but what I can say is this: you should stop searching for your gigs. I used to say this in the past but now, the move has finally been completed: Fiverr serves results based on so many metrics and factors, that all search results are catered to your specific history and behavior on the platform.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, frank_d said:

Your stats exclude you from my ALL-RED club. 🙂 

In all seriousness, this is a coincidence. The fact that you went Pro is one part of it. (I have shared my opinion in private)

But another part of it is that Fiverr made a change.

I don't have the full picture yet, but what I can say is this: you should stop searching for your gigs. I used to say this in the past but now, the move has finally been completed: Fiverr serves results based on so many metrics and factors, that all search results are catered to your specific history and behavior on the platform.

Thank you for the reply, Frank. 
What would you advise in this case? Stay PRO or switch to non-pro gigs and a lower starting price? Or still wait some more time and see how things go?

• Like 7

53 minutes ago, petrolviv17 said:

Thank you for the reply, Frank. 
What would you advise in this case? Stay PRO or switch to non-pro gigs and a lower starting price? Or still wait some more time and see how things go?

Didn’t I reply in our private thread?

Apologies, I thought I replied. Check out our thread. 🙂

• Like 6

Well, @frank_d@donnovan86 and @petrolviv17, my impressions and clicks are rather humble compared to yours, but my conversion rate is a bit better, which surprised me as it has been in the red several times when I checked it in the past. I guess I need to start an all green club! 😉

IMG_3235.jpg.848ef7af33d7c9747a1b79a7340765af.jpg

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Well, @frank_d@donnovan86 and @petrolviv17, my impressions and clicks are rather humble compared to yours, but my conversion rate is a bit better, which surprised me as it has been in the red several times when I checked it in the past.

IMG_3235.jpg.848ef7af33d7c9747a1b79a7340765af.jpg

Conversion rate has a lot to do with pricing.

We are all differently priced so it's not a stat that we can compare directly. 🙂 

• Like 5

One of the hitherto unsung seller+ benefits - conversion rate per Gig (and that is smart enough to not count spam, is my guess). If you have the choice but are still on the fence, "advanced analytics" are nice.

• Like 6
  • Up 2

Today, I'm in your all red club too (if you're still in yourself). I'm pretty sure it's the first time I've seen red for all three values (not sure I've ever seen all green, as in Vickie's screen shot, either, I'm not really monitoring it, but it feels as I've only ever seen a mix of red and green before).

Must be the hot summer, not even the algorithm wants to work and sips on iced coffees and binges shows instead of sending traffic our way 😉

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, miiila said:

Today, I'm in your all red club too (if you're still in yourself). I'm pretty sure it's the first time I've seen red for all three values (not sure I've ever seen all green, as in Vickie's screen shot, either, I'm not really monitoring it, but it feels as I've only ever seen a mix of red and green before).

Must be the hot summer, not even the algorithm wants to work and sips on iced coffees and binges shows instead of sending traffic our way 😉

I have conducted a quick survey and it seems like it's a trend right now on the entire marketplace.

Also spoke with several Fiverr reps and seems like they can't really explain it.

• Like 5