Fiverr Cancelled my Order

design_with_dan

Question

Something funny happened to me today, a buyer accepted my custom offer of $10 after  negotiating for a landing page. But immediately the buyer accepted, the order came in. Few minutes later, fiverr blocked the buyers account, and cancelled my order am not saying i need the $10 though, but the cancelled order affected my order completion rate. And i dont understand why fiverr let it affect my account when it was the buyer that violated their policy?

• Like 4

3 answers to this question

Fiverr blocked the Client because some of your clients work definitely goes against Fiverr rules. Actually most of the time when a new Client comes to Fiverr, they don't know the guideline specially they don't know it is prohibited to contact outside the market.

I'm not gonna say the the Client was 100% innocent. Fiverr blocked him because definitely he did something wrong. Maybe it's hurting your rating but Fiverr do this for seller protection. Frauds are everywhere. Many sellers lost their account for fraud clients. So don't be sad, Fiverr did it to save your account.

We don't know was he a fraud or not. So I'll suggest you to talk with Fiverr support to ensure what was happening. They will manually review the case so you'll get better answer. Hope that helps ✌️

• Like 4