2 person different category service 2 computers but 1 broadband internet connection will we face the problem?

asad_hossain

I use broadband sharing IP internet service. Now my friend and I live in the same house and use the same internet service. I am working with WordPress web design category service on fiber and my friend wants to work with the graphic design category on Fiverr. So will we have any problem with the rules and regulations of fiber?

Thanks in Advance

• Like 5

Both of your are providing service on different category then there will be no problem. If you create more than one account that sells the same service on Fiverr , then Fiverr will cancel one or both of them.

In 2020 Someone had already asked this question. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, asad_hossain said:

I use broadband sharing IP internet service. Now my friend and I live in the same house and use the same internet service. I am working with WordPress web design category service on fiber and my friend wants to work with the graphic design category on Fiverr. So will we have any problem with the rules and regulations of fiber?

Thanks in Advance

You should be ok, but I recommend that you reach out to customer support to verify. That way, they know about it and can give you the OK. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1