I need an urgent help....!

Actually, I was out of my home. I got my account verification notification in fivver. But I have failed to submit my details within 14 days. Even it is almost 1 month later now. What should I do now? If I login my account there is a red message says my account us temporary disabled. but if I login as a buyer I have my notification button. If I click on that I am seeing there is a 1 month old notification which says, 'we couldn't verify you account, please verify it now to reactive your account. and if I click this notification it sending me to the verification page to upload my documents.

What should I do now??? please help me....!!!!!!!

• Like 4
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, akashmahmud1234 said:

If I login as a buyer I have my notification button. If I click on that I am seeing there is a 1 month old notification which says, 'we couldn't verify you account, please verify it now to reactive your account. and if I click this notification it sending me to the verification page to upload my documents.

It's already telling you what to do, isn't it? Log in as a buyer and upload your verification documents. 🙂

• Like 4
  • Up 1