Jump to content

Honest opinions on my Gig please !


Recommended Posts

 

Impressions and clicks increasing  but no new orders !!!

Hi there, im a new seller on Fiverr and had  a few orders , however this week iv noticed whilst my impressions and clicks seem to be increasing im not receiving any orders , i rotate between page 1 and 2 and have a rising talent bagde 

Id love it if you could give an honest opinion on my GIG, description , video, pics etc

Edited by marykipper
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, marykipper said:

 

Impressions and clicks increasing  but no new orders !!!

Hi there, im a new seller on Fiverr and had  a few orders , however this week iv noticed whilst my impressions and clicks seem to be increasing im not receiving any orders , i rotate between page 1 and 2 and have a rising talent bagde 

Id love it if you could give an honest opinion on my GIG, description , video, pics etc

Your gig video could perhaps use a voice-over. It doesn't feel as engaging as it could be. 

Using that "space" to explain more about your services and value proposition could engage more of your potential buyers and increase the conversion rate. 

Your profile picture reminds me more of an Instagram feed than a professional business portrait. There is nothing wrong with being personal, but it might make you seem more professional and dedicated to your business if you go for a more business portrait-style profile picture. 

There are some punctuation mistakes in your profile description, and it doesn't seem as well-polished as your gig description. You call yourself a perfectionist, which needs to be clearly communicated by not having grammar issues in your profile description. 

Your gig graphics are not bad, but I would consider removing the Grammarly screenshot. Using Grammarly (however magnificent) can make it seem like you need help writing great content. Not sure if that's the message you want to send to your buyers. 

I see you have a couple of orders in your queue and a rising talent badge. That's awesome! Keep doing what you're doing and improve what you can. 

Best of luck! 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I do think my picture is far  less "gram" than some of the pro writers, plus I get the clicks so im assuming its not the picture. 

I will take onboard the rest of your advice though its spot on 

thanks 😊

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, marykipper said:

I do think my picture is far  less "gram" than some of the pro writers, plus I get the clicks so im assuming its not the picture. 

Whatever floats your boat. 😄

Happy to be of help! 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here's a few suggestions:

Gig: I will write your blog posts and articles
In the gig description:
Maybe change "or article? that"

In the FAQ section:
Maybe change "Are revisions included" in question 1 and "what are your turn around times" in question 2.

Gig: I will write your keyword rich website content
In the gig description:
Maybe change "My service include"

In the profile:
In the description: Maybe change "( SEO optimized),". eg. you could remove the space before SEO.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/30/2022 at 8:27 PM, uk1000 said:

Here's a few suggestions:

Gig: I will write your blog posts and articles
In the gig description:
Maybe change "or article? that"

In the FAQ section:
Maybe change "Are revisions included" in question 1 and "what are your turn around times" in question 2.

Gig: I will write your keyword rich website content
In the gig description:
Maybe change "My service include"

In the profile:
In the description: Maybe change "( SEO optimized),". eg. you could remove the space before SEO.

thank you so much

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...