Guidance needed from Experts here.

hussainjammu

Question

Before placing orders, many customers ask for Gmail, WhatsApp or some other form of contact to arrange a zoom meeting or to send some video contact or to explain requirements on call. How do you manage this issue given that sharing any form of contact is against the rules of Fiverr. So, a couple of questions:
Can I share my Gmail with my customers?
If I do, how many warnings will I be given by fiverr before blocking my account?

Can I share zoom meeting link?
Thanks in advance for your guidance.

• Like 9

6 answers to this question

Sharing persona contact information will violate the Fiverr Terms of Service.
You need to discuss your customer and convince him.

Based on the violation fiverr account can be blocked without warning as well.
about warning, you can read all details here :https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010880417-Warnings

Fiverr is working to make the video calling (powered by zoom) feature in messages for all. Have patience and don't think of violation.

• Like 8
  • Up 5

21 minutes ago, hussainjammu said:

How do you manage this issue given that sharing any form of contact is against the rules of Fiverr.

Easy, i tell them that unfortunately according to fiverr rules all communication should stay on fiverr but that I’m happy to discuss their project here in the chat or to send them my questionnaire to fill 

All legit buyers understand that, all scammers will still push you to chat outside 

• Like 5
  • Up 6

You can't share personal contact information as it violates the Fiverr rule. 

1. You can't share your Gmail. If you do so, Fiverr will block your account. The number of warnings is not specific. Sometimes Fiverr takes quick action and blocks your account instantly.

2. Now there is an option of a video call on Fiverr and you can use it instead of zoom.

• Like 8

6 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Easy, i tell them that unfortunately according to fiverr rules all communication should stay on fiverr but that I’m happy to discuss their project here in the chat or to send them my questionnaire to fill 

All legit buyers understand that, all scammers will still push you to chat outside 

That's right, don't do anything that will go against Fiverr TOS

Try to convince them, with better ideas

• Like 6