My name is not showing online

weherefor

Question

Hello Friends!

My name is not showing online when I search for ONLINE SELLERS with appropriate rank, region and language on particular GIG (Even after I switched on my ONLINE STATUS).  If I search normal (without selecting Online Sellers) my name is showing. I approached Fiverr Customer Care. I am not getting proper answer. Is anyone can answer me why it is happening?

Additional Info: My APP shows I am online... But, when I search my GIG on desktop, it is not showing as I am online.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

14 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, alifshah01 said:

Click your profile picture at the top -> Settings -> Check the online status option and make it online. .

online.png

Hi, Thank you for reply. I have checked it and it is showing online on this window. I am talking about during search as buyer on Fiverr main window... my name is showing offline (green dot is not there). When I select show only online sellers... my name is not showing. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

11 minutes ago, alifshah01 said:

Click your profile picture at the top -> Settings -> Check the online status option and make it online. .

online.png

Hi, Thank you for reply. I have checked it and it is showing online on this window. I am talking about during search as buyer on Fiverr main window... my name is showing offline (green dot is not there). When I select show only online sellers... my name is not showing. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Just because you are online doesn’t mean you will show up in a search even if you filter with the online. Algorithms are still at work so there is nothing you can do but be patient and provide fantastic buyer care!

We have all searched ourselves while online but if your gigs are not performing and in good status, you may not come up in a search. Or you may be very new and just working your way to a good status. Also, you should always search in incognito for the best result.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, weherefor said:

When I select show only online sellers... my name is not showing. 

Generally if you don't press any button within the Fiverr dashboard for 5 minutes, Fiverr shows you offline. 

As @melissaharlowvosaid, you should focus on delivering a great buyer experience. Also, work on your gigs. Monitoring if you appear online or not is a waste of time. Most successful sellers don't worry about that, and they are barely online 🙂

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, melissaharlowvo said:

Just because you are online doesn’t mean you will show up in a search even if you filter with the online. Algorithms are still at work so there is nothing you can do but be patient and provide fantastic buyer care!

We have all searched ourselves while online but if your gigs are not performing and in good status, you may not come up in a search. Or you may be very new and just working your way to a good status. Also, you should always search in incognito for the best result.

Hi, Thank you for your valuable reply. I just wanted to inform you that, I am a successful seller on this platform since 2015 and gained nearly 500+ positive reviews. When my sales drastically reduced this month I came into the situation to check about online, offline process. Buyer point of view I am a great seller. I do not know what happened in the backend of Fiverr. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, melissaharlowvo said:

Hi, Thank you for your valuable reply. I just wanted to inform you that, I am a successful seller on this platform since 2015 and gained nearly 500+ positive reviews. When my sales drastically reduced this month I came into the situation to check about online, offline process. Buyer point of view I am a great seller. I do not know what happened in the backend of Fiverr. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, weherefor said:

I see that your last review was a month ago. Did you take time off? Were there issues? If you did not take time off, why aren't people reviewing your work? These are just a few questions I have.

• Like 2

Just now, melissaharlowvo said:

I see that your last review was a month ago. Did you take time off? Were there issues? If you did not take time off, why aren't people reviewing your work? These are just a few questions I have.

I do not know the reason but suddenly orders stopped. Enquires some arrived but not converted.

• Like 2