Early Payout Funds Didn't Reflect on My Fiverr Balance

I don't know if this is the best way to explain this or even get some help. It has been 24 hrs and I haven't received a response from customer support team.

Yesterday I used Fiverr's early payout option to get my payments earlier but the funds didn't reflect on my balance. It happened on two orders that were clearing. 

Now the two orders records cannot be seen on the earnings page. They're not pending clearance nor cleared. They just disappeared. 

This is the first time I've experienced this so I really don't know how to go about it. Anyone who has ever been in this situation before? And how did you solve it? 

Edited by realpeterotieno
  • Like 1

It should be instant.
You can check your earning sheet and see if still it's showing early payout or not and also check if you were charged 1% or not If not means button missed your click. Try again.

Auto completed orders don't get early payout option.

Just now, seven_sign said:

It should be instant.
You can check your earning sheet and see if still it's showing early payout or not and also check if you were charged 1% or not If not means button missed your click. Try again.

Auto completed orders don't get early payout option.

I have been using early payout option for the one year. It has always been instant. But I think this time there was a bug. The two orders are nowhere in the earnings sheet. And I mean NOWHERE. So I don't know what's going on here

• Like 1