Check my gig please

assassinzahan

Giving Virtual Assistant, Data Entry and Photo Retouching Service

im not gonna get selling improvement…
my previous account was good to selling gigs but when that was disabled then i was created this one. the problem is i didn’t get response from buyer and also not selling my gigs. im hopeless and helpless.

Thanks
Zahan

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, assassinzahan said:

what did i wrong?

Nothing. I said you don't lose them because you did something wrong. That means you did nothing wrong to lose them.

I don't personally know if YOU did something wrong or not. Losing those badges is not punishment, though.

• Like 8
  • Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! how are you? I don't think this is the right way or the right place to ask for help with this. I recommend that you be patient and you will see the results but you must change your mind, things will not magically happen, everything takes time.

I hope my text is helpful.

Greetings!

• Like 4

Guest freelancerjabir
On 10/15/2021 at 7:11 PM, assassinzahan said:

I lost fiverr best seller and fiverrs choice badge in my another gig again, feeling baaaaaad.

Bro, Fiverr choice is not permanent ! So don't worry about it ! Everything is alright

• 5 months later...
13 hours ago, assassinzahan said:

Fiverr gig not get impression no views no clicks what should i do?

According to the image you posted, ALL of your gigs do, indeed, have impressions, and 50% of them have clicks. In fact, one of them even has 970 impressions in the last seven days! Another one of your gigs has 113 impressions in the last seven days. Please do not misrepresent the facts.

Read the linked post that @lloydsolutions shared, and follow the advice you find there. 

• Like 3

Assalamu Alykum freelancers Happy Eid Ul-Fitr Mubarak

Hi, I'm Zahan

I'm here from 2015 and I've created an account then i earned $1069 but after some time when I try to withdraw my earnings then i see an error which is my Payoneer account was suspended then i took a step to withdraw my earning to my PayPal. then the happen in Bangladesh PayPal is not available here. In the mean time I just trying to request in buyer section and trying to approach for exchanging $20 to an Virtual Master Card. I don't believe that Fiverr can close my account. also this will happened to me in 2017. I have good reviews in my previous account. I was tensed, frustrated and depressed. One day I take a step to creating a new account in Fiverr and I've created in 2018. now I'm going to get a level one seller badge in 15th. wish me luck friends. thanks for reading this. forgive me for grammatical mistake. take care. 

Please Checkout my gig, also comment down below if any suggestion for me. 

Here is my profile : AssassinZahan

1949003119_assassinzahanfiverrforumcoverphotoprofessionalgraphicsdesignervirtutalassistantbannerflyerbroucherlogodesign.thumb.png.9aa65bba8622be9be7dbccae42e2b551.png

Edited by assassinzahan
  • Like 1

• assassinzahan changed the title to Check my gig please something happened
17 minutes ago, assassinzahan said:

I don't believe that Fiverr can close my account. also this will happened to me in 2017. I have good reviews in my previous account. I was tensed, frustrated and depressed. One day I take a step to creating a new account in Fiverr and I've created in 2018.

Your post isn't clear.

If Fiverr disabled your account and you create another account it is only a matter of time before that account will be disabled also.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...