improve my gig

siddraah

Hello @siddraah

You can check  among your competitors, check what is the difference between your and their gig, try to optimize your gig  based on that observation, how can you stand out among all other, Be consistent in applying your efforts, do not copy and paste things from other's gig , one must just check them and try making a whole thing with your own ideas. Promote your gig by using social media share button provided by fiverr, You can contact support team of fiverr with any doubts you have.

You can always ask or read previous discussions, and threads about various topics here on fiverr forum .

Have patience, you can't just have a line of order's just in a day or week, you just keep putting efforts in the right direction and slowly you can see the results for your work.

Hope you do well.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, siddraah said:

i was searching for this for last 2 weeks and nobody helped me.

Question 1: Where and how did you search? Here in the forums? The Fiverr Help Center? Google? Did you narrow and refine search results to be specific?

Question 2: 'Nobody' in what way? If you mean you couldn't find the information yourself, then it might be a problem with the where and how mentioned in Q1. If you mean no person reached out to you specifically, then you need to reset your expectations.

---

4. The Invision Community forum software has the option for users to send Private Messages. [...] We recommend that you contact other users only if they invite it and realize that the user may report you for spam.

Source: https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/253722-community-standards-forum-rules-2021/

• Like 5

• 2 months later...

A few suggestions:

Gig: I will data entry, analysis on excel, words, PPT
In the gig title:
"I will data entry," could be "I will do data entry,"

In the gig description:
"i can" could be "I can"
"ill charge 10$ per hours," could be "I charge $10 per hour," - though you say that's your price for basic data entry but your basic package says $4 per hour for data entry so it's not consistent.

In the profile:
In the skills section:
Skill "Excel formatting" is duplicated. Maybe remove one.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You claim to have a "15+ years of experience" in many many skills, but the text on your gig images don't even fit.. You either made a terrible mistake, which can happen or you're not really that honest.

Also, on Fiverr you don't work per hour. You get paid the price you put in your service.

Edited by maxtpf
  • Like 5

19 hours ago, maxtpf said:

You claim to have a "15+ years of experience" in many many skills, but the text on your gig images don't even fit.. You either made a terrible mistake, which can happen or you're not really that honest.

Also, on Fiverr you don't work per hour. You get paid the price you put in your service.

thank you for your feedback, my profile is showing what experience i have in general. gig is showing what someone suggest me to get start at fiverr. kindly suggest me should i change my profile or gig? 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, siddraah said:

thank you for your feedback, my profile is showing what experience i have in general. gig is showing what someone suggest me to get start at fiverr. kindly suggest me should i change my profile or gig? 

Sometimes being professional in specific things is better than having a vague and general knowledge on many things. Since one of your services is about typing and formatting why don't you start with your own gig.

Your gig descriptions are very empty, I mean sometimes simple is best, but not too much. Put some more effort in developing those descriptions and gig packages. Same thing with your gig image, do something that the buyer might like. Something that might catch their interest, since you're also new on the platform you have to do something unique and that pops out from all the others.

This doesn't mean that you have to put flashy colors or shapes and textures. You do the service you want on your own page. I see you're going for a very simplistic and minimalist style, which is quite trendy nowadays.

This too..

On 3/6/2023 at 9:57 AM, maxtpf said:

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/7/2023 at 2:06 PM, maxtpf said:

Sometimes being professional in specific things is better than having a vague and general knowledge on many things. Since one of your services is about typing and formatting why don't you start with your own gig.

Your gig descriptions are very empty, I mean sometimes simple is best, but not too much. Put some more effort in developing those descriptions and gig packages. Same thing with your gig image, do something that the buyer might like. Something that might catch their interest, since you're also new on the platform you have to do something unique and that pops out from all the others.

This doesn't mean that you have to put flashy colors or shapes and textures. You do the service you want on your own page. I see you're going for a very simplistic and minimalist style, which is quite trendy nowadays.

This too..

hello max, i would be very obliged if you review my profile i have made a change. thank you 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, siddraah said:

hello max, i would be very obliged if you review my profile i have made a change. thank you 

Hi, I saw you made some changes on your profile description and in one of your gigs. Now I don't specifically remember how your profile was.

I see you removed the "per hour" information in one of your gigs, maybe work a little bit more on your gig images. You still have an extra slot for an image and a slot for a PDF, which in your case might be important.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, maxtpf said:

Hi, I saw you made some changes on your profile description and in one of your gigs. Now I don't specifically remember how your profile was.

I see you removed the "per hour" information in one of your gigs, maybe work a little bit more on your gig images. You still have an extra slot for an image and a slot for a PDF, which in your case might be important.

thank you.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

there is lot of guidelines, but need more help for the beginner. i had joined fiverr in june, 22, till now i havnt received any order, despite of my experience. i changed profile description also but in vain.

is there any mantra to be productive here?

regards,

sidra 

• Sad 2