Fiverr, your verification e-mail system is broken! CS is driving me up the wall and not helping, what can I do?!

hannxm

Question

I've been back and forth e-mailing with CS for a whole week at this point and they don't seem to be listening to me and it's driving me mad! On top of that, someone else handled the ticket, ignored everything I'd been saying and just sent me generic instructions for the verification process. They also e-mail me and the day after they reply at 10pm, they say that they're going to close the ticket if I don't reply soon enough! 

Their system is not sending me the verification e-mail I need to be able to verify my Paypal/bank account to withdraw my funds. This is an issue I've seen posted here before where Fiverr admitted it was an issue with their system. However, it seems they're not accepting responsibility this time around and won't listen to me after repeatedly asking me the same questions and giving them the same answers. 

Yes I've checked my junk/spam folder for both e-mails that I have.  

Yes I've checked it's the same and correct e-mail address on my Fiverr and on my Paypal account. 

Yes I know how to begin the verification method which I've now attempted several times.

Yes I've deleted cache and cookies. 

Yes I've tried incognito mode. 

I even sent them a video of me going through the process for the 10th time and showed them my inbox and the junk folders proving it's not coming through and they still were like 'I couldn't see that you checked the junk/spam folder'. I'm starting to lose my patience with them! How many times do I have to tell them the same info over and over that there's an issue on their end before they listen to me?! They're just not listening/helping or asking their engineers to investigate the problem, so it looks like I'm not going to be able to get anything I've earned! 

What else can I do?

Edited by hannxm
  • Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Up 3

2 answers to this question

On 6/25/2022 at 12:16 PM, hannxm said:

They're just not listening/helping or asking their engineers to investigate the problem, so it looks like I'm not going to be able to get anything I've earned! 

I am not sure if this will help. Have you tried contacting Paypal? Maybe they could contact Fiverr and get things straightened out. Just a thought.

• Like 4